Chapter 15~ part 1

"Oh, I'm not the one who's messing with your sister, mate

"Oh, I'm not the one who's messing with your sister, mate." Hook responded which only made Rumple angrier.

"Oh, come on, Hook." Reese responded to her ex friend. She turned to her brother and his girlfriend and said, "can you give us a second?" She saw her brother give her a 'come on' face. "You came here to get your shawl and I came here to get answers. I can handle myself against him."

"Fine, but you have to explain later." Rumple stated which Reese responded with a nod of her head in approval. He turned to the one handed pirate and stated, "After this little chat I don't want you to talk to my sister ever again. Are we clear?"

"Crystal." Hook replied with a smile on his face. Rumple gave him a glare which only made the pirate smile bigger.

"Just go, Rumple. I will meet you back at the shop in a few minutes. Just please leave us alone. I promise that I will be okay."

"Okay." Rumple said, he put his hand in Belle's and headed off of the ship and back towards the Pawn shop.

"So, now that you got me alone: What did you need to talk to me about?" Hook questioned. He was getting cocky when he decided to say, "were you thinking about me too much that you needed to see me."

"You caught me, Hook. I couldn't resist not seeing you every second, but you know what.. I decided to come see you at noon today." That seemed to make Hook's face go pale and it made Reese smile. "Good thing I couldn't make it to that fun event because I would have been standing there like an idiot. I actually thought you liked me and that's what makes me an idiot too." Reese walked up closely to Hook and pushed him back on the ground, "you made me believe that you cared about me, but you know what's sad? Me finding out that Cade was abusive wasn't as painful as finding out that the guy I was falling for," She paused and said this softer, "didn't even care about me."

"But you didn't even show up either, so don't go-"

"-I was planning on showing up, but my brother's girlfriend was attacked by a one handed pirate, so I had to help him. Sorry, that my brother comes before you." Reese stated. "So don't you dare put this on me, because I was fully planning on showing up. You on the other hand were never planning on coming. You just wanted to get me out of the store, so your side bitch, Smee, could retrieve that stupid shawl. If you wanted to use me to get to my brother... Congrats you succeeded but you lost any respect that I had for you."

"Rae-" He was stopped by Reese slapping him across the face. "What the bloody hell was that for?"

"For using that nickname." Reese replied. She put her hand up to her face and rubbed it. "Damn, I hit hard."

"Aye. you do."

"Goodbye, Killian." Reese stated and quickly left the ship before he could answer her. All he could was stand there.

"She said my real name." He whispered in content. He watched as the girl who had his heart walk away.

~