Chapter 14

Hook was on his ship talking to the- now captured- Dr

Hook was on his ship talking to the- now captured- Dr. Hopper about how to destroy Reese's twin.

"Wait! No, please, don't! Wait! Please! Please!" Archie cried, trying to get Hook to release him.

"Shh... As your patient, the Dark One must've told you all manner of secrets. Where is his dagger?" Hook questioned the cricket.

"I don't know anything about a dagger."

"No, you don't, do you? It's his weakness. Now, tell me, does he have any others?" Archie doesn't respond, which made Hook sighed in anger, "Very well. I've always wanted to dissect a cricket." Hook digs his hook into Archie's forehead

"No! Wait. Wait. Please."

"Ah... That's more like it. Now tell me, Cricket, what is his weakness?" Hook questioned.

Archie sighed in defeat and said, "Well, he technically has two weaknesses now and I don't know exactly how you would get the second one."

"That's fantastic." Hook smirked in victory. "Now what are these two weaknesses?"

"Well, one of them is his girlfriend, Belle French. He loves her with all of his heart." Archie responded. "And the second one is his twin, Reese. I heard that she just arrived in Storybrooke and I know that Mr. Gold would do anything to keep her safe. Now the only problem is that she is also the dark one, so I don't think that you would want to go against that."

"Bloody hell." Hook whispered.

~

"She never told you in detail what she used to do to me?" Reese questioned. "She would tell me the stories about myself. Of course I was half asleep and I was almost bleeding out but that's beside the point; your mother is a monster."

"I already know that my mother is a monster." Regina responded. She looked up at the clock and sighed, "The funeral is almost over. You should go before the Charmings get angry at you too."

"Yeah, I have to get back to my brother." Reese stated. Before she teleported out of the room, she looked over at Regina and smiled, "you are the only other person in Storybrooke that I can tolerate."

Reese closed her eyes and imagined inside the Pawnshop; she felt wind in her face and then opened her eyes. She saw Belle standing behind a counter and watched as her brother's girlfriend jumped.

"Oh, Reese!" Belle jumped. "Good thing you're back because Rumple apparently needs to tell us both something."

"Did I do something wrong?" Reese questioned. "I don't think I have recently hurt someone."

"No, Reese." Rumple stated as he walked into the Pawnshop. "You didn't do anything wrong."

Reese exhaled loudly and smiled, "That's good. I thought that we turned into triplets and our third sibling is out there pretending to be me."