12: Confession

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Beautiful"

That single word kept on echoing in Taehyung's mind. It wasn't like he never heard that word before but hearing that from Jungkook's lips was a different feeling.

Biding his goodbye to the other, he silently made his way to his house and to his room. His daze was still lingering but he managed to complete his daily routine and finally plopped on his bed.

"Why my heart fluttered when I heard it from him... No way.." He silently scolded himself for his weird feeling, trying hard to ignore the loud thumps all over again. 

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"Is there any hope?" Dr. Jung asked his friend who was taking a look at Mrs. Kim's reports.

"If I say.. there is only a 10 percent chance after surgery.. will you still do it?" Mr. Byun asked with disappointment in his voice. Hoseok felt for her but more for the boy who was still holding on with high hope for his mother. 

"I think yes. We should try even if there is only a 1 percent chance. Is her nervous system that much broken?" Hoseok asked bewildered, rubbing his hands over his jeans. 

"Yeah.. it's a really rare case though. By the way what about the boy? Why you are so much concerned about him?"

"I don't know, I just want to help him, just want to see him happy. You can't believe that last time he even cried in front of me.. he looked so broken.. so fragile.. that I want to protect him."

"Woah, man you are sounding so whipped~" Hoseok smacked his friend's arm harshly, rolling his eyes. 

"Try to be serious." He gave Byun a death glare, dismissing the topic instantly. 

"Ok ok"

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"Taehyung?? Taehyung?????" Mrs. Choi tried to grab his attention when he was spacing out for the nth time.

"Oh yes.. I am here." The said male said, blinking rapidly.

"It didn't look like that." She raised one brow.

"Um.. well you need something?" Taehyung asked to change the topic.

"Yes. Today a special VIP customer is coming. He already booked the whole VIP section. So I just wanted to inform you to check it before 8 pm." She informed him while taking a look at some papers.

He just hummed in response and went to the section to check the decorations and further settings. The whole day passed quickly for him and at night when it was about 8 pm, the rich man entered the hotel and to Taehyung's surprise the face was so much familiar to him.

"Hello, Mr. Kang. Welcome to my restaurant." Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Jin's voice.

Mr. Kang? Isn't he the same person... that CEO who was trying to...shit. What is he doing here?

"TAEHYUNG??" Mrs. Choi whisper-yelled, nudging his arm to get his attention. Shaking his head, he gulped thickly and turned to look at her.

"Go behind him," She pointed out, pushing him inside the VIP section.

"What?" Taehyung muttered but somehow he entered the section and met with those lust-filled eyes of Kang.

"Oh, SeokJin, isn't it your restaurant tradition that your manager will serve VIPs?" He asked while boring his eyes on Taehyung who just rolled his eyes in response, keeping a good distance.