21: Annoyed

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Pl- please stay"

Jin smiled at his words looking at Jimin who was beyond surprised.. and Taehyung? He himself was surprised by his own action, finding the situation he can't help but do that. Reminding himself how that blond saved him from that pervert last night and even before.

"Are you sure?" Jimin blinked, hesitated and Taehyung nodded, loosening his grip on Jimin's sleeve. Jimin glanced over at Jin who also nodded and encouraged him to come back. Bewildered, he again gazed up at Taehyung who was silently looking down.

"I just don't want to make you uncomfortable. It's ok, um- you just rest." He stated, noticing that Taehyung didn't respond much.

"Don't you want to be friends?" Taehyung blurted out but his eyes widened at the realization of what he actually said. Jimin's face was almost the same.

"I- I mean. Jin Hyung is like your friend. He must be sad if you don't.. you know." Blabbering unknowingly, Taehyung avoided eye contact. Jimin just nodded and walked to the dining table where a smiling Jin welcomed him again.

"Finally you are back. Now eat properly... you too, Tae." His brotherly instincts came back with a warm smile and both youngers just nodded, avoiding each other's eyes.

The rest of the breakfast was silent as Taehyung was feeling awkward due to his blabbering earlier while Jimin was feeling puzzled by his blabbering. Jin was getting impatient by the thick silence so here we go...

"WHAT.. Are you guys are mourning on that slightly burnt bacon? Or you are trying to suffocate me with this thick silence?" Jin huffed and slammed his fork on the table a little harshly, the level of drama was his specialty. 

Jimin looked up with his mouthful of food and doe eyes but again, Taehyung didn't respond much.

"Come on hyung. You should be happy that we are tamed enough. And this is counted as manners." Jimin replied sarcastically with a sly smirk and Taehyung looked up when Jin snickered at the comment.

"Now you telling me that I am not well-mannered?" He said with a fake smile and Jimin chuckled while sipping on the juice.

"You just said it by yourself Hyung." The blond shrugged his shoulders playfully.

"Yah! I am the eldest one you should respect me." Jin gasped dramatically and Taehyung looked up at him when Jimin muttered the following words.

"Yes, and you are looking old enough."

"WHAT?" Jin huffed, quite offended, but again a bit dramatic, and the next thing was gleeful giggles that filled the room. Both males looked up at the brunet who was laughing wholeheartedly, pointing towards Jin's face.

Jimin was frozen on his spot... he heard the laughter for the very first time and it was so pure.. so cute, so soothing. On the contrary, Jin was a little confused and traced his fingers over his face.

"Is something on my face?" Jin whispered to Jimin who didn't notice his voice.. too busy adoring the boy who was laughing in front of him.

Jin rolled his eyes in annoyance at the lack of attention, but soon Taehyung got up from his seat and took his napkin to wipe Jin's nose which was shining red due to strawberry jam proudly stuck there.

He showed the napkin to Jin who felt embarrassed and his ears turned red. This caused Taehyung to laugh more. Hearing those soft giggles, Jin was feeling so happy to see him like that. It was like the first time he saw him laughing so genuinely, and he felt proud to make him laugh.