17: Puzzled

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook was halted in his tracks when he realized where he was going. Why did he want to go there? Why did he want to comfort the boy in visible pain? Why he was caring for the person who was nothing but a challenge to him? Maybe, the answer was there, he was just not ready to hear that. 

With narrowed eyes, he saw Taehyung moving his head a little on a chair while the blond was saying something to him.

"What happened to him?? And who is that boy being so caring towards him?" Avoiding the irritation in his mind, he muttered under his breath but didn't dare to take another step when he saw Jin running towards both males... purely worried.

"I think I need to take you to the hospital." Jimin licked his lips and informed a sweaty and pale Taehyung who mumbled a no, eyes still closed. The blond was fanning him with the menu card that was placed on the table, looking more panicked than anyone in the hall. Soon a waiter came with a glass of water and he quickly took that, muttering a small thanks. 

"Here drink this water." Right in time Jin came.

"Tae. Are you feeling better?" Frowning at the state of the totally drained boy on a chair, Jin said one of the waiters to take his coat from the office and keys as well.

He took the glass of water from Jimin and tried to make him drink by helping his head a little to make his lips reach the brim of the glass.

Taehyung's eyes were still closed but somehow he took a sip or more and mumbled thanks under his breath. Jin was too much worried that he didn't notice the presence of Jimin, who looked equally concerned.

When the waiter gave him the keys and coat, the older male wasted no moment and quickly leaned forward to take Taehyung making him stand up.

"Can you walk?" He whispered and Taehyung just nodded slightly with his head still spinning.

"Wait.. no. He can't walk like that. Well first of all take off his coat.. he is sweating badly. I think his blood pressure must be abnormal now." Jin heard a panicked voice from his back and looked up to see a familiar face.

"Um.. Hi." Jimin flashed an awkward smile and blinked many times before taking a step forward and in the next moment, he bit his lower lip harshly before picking up Taehyung bridal style.

"I- can walk," Taehyung mumbled weakly, struggling a bit in Jimin's hold but the latter just tightened his grip, ignoring his words.

"No way... I don't want to pick you up from the ground. So just stop struggling and don't make it awkward." Jimin glared a little bit sternly and Jin was watching with mouth ajar, still keeping silent about that.  

"Come here." Shaking his head lightly to focus on the brunet, he said to Jimin, leading him to his own car. Jimin placed Taehyung in the backseat of Jin's car and quickly gestured for his own driver to chase behind the car. Hastily, Jin took the driving seat.

"Not hospital please." Taehyung again mumbled, hearing that Jin and Jimin share a worried look.

"But Tae you need-"

"I want to rest hyung, I am fine now." Not wanting to go to the place where he lost someone so special, he stated, sitting a bit more straight to show what he was saying was true.

"Well sure.." Jimin huffed and said something to Jin who raised his one brow but managed to leave the driving seat and take the seat beside Taehyung after which the former took the driving seat.

Taehyung looked up at Jin with questioning eyes but other just made him lie on his lap.

"Rest well. Don't worry I am here." Jin assured, using the softest tone, stroking Taehyung's hair who quickly got the warmth in the touch and closed his eyes.