36: Met again

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"But I won't wear that ring on my finger." Taehyung completed his words as he pulled back slowly... looking at his feet. Jimin felt bad about his words but somehow managed to nod his head in understanding, he won't rush things anymore. 

"It's ok." He mumbled with disappointment but his smile came back when Taehyung took the ring from his hand and keep that in his pocket... with a small smile.

"I will wear it as a necklace." He chirped, sounding excited and Jimin was more than happy and again hugged him.. rather tightly.

"Ouchh.. d- do you want to crush me?"

"No way.. how can I crush my crush." Jimin beamed in happiness and saw a little bit of a smile on Taehyung's face when he pulled back, finding it had to resist, and ended up kissing the tip of the nose of the other who quickly scrunched his nose cutely.

"Aww.. now you are acting cute." The blond bobbed his nose again gently and Taehyung just shook his head with a smile.

"Because you are treating me like a child."

"You are like one.. the child I want to take care of, a pure-hearted child." Taehyung just smiled, he couldn't help but see the warmth in those words as the blond was showing him so much care without any ulterior motive. 

"Ok now. Let's go to the next destination." Jimin shook his head, getting distracted by the perfect face in his vicinity, he announced, grabbing Taehyung's wrist and dragging him towards the car.

He planned a high-class dinner for both in a restaurant... not to forget that the whole restaurant was booked by him as he knew that Taehyung would be in problem in rushy places, perks of being so famous.

The night went well and Taehyung was dropped off by Jimin at his apartment. Taking a shower, he changed into pajamas and laid down on his bed... recalling the day a new fear hit his heart.

Gulping thickly, he looked down at the silver ring, placed on the nightstand. "What if I hurt his feelings?" He mumbled to himself.

He definitely doesn't want to hurt the blond as the latter never did anything but tried his best to give him care and love. And Taehyung wasn't blind to see that all.. how he could hurt someone so pure?

With all of his thoughts, he slowly slipped into dreamland, hoping for the best.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"But I don't want to attend." Taehyung huffed, hanging the ring in the chain and locking it around his neck. Jin didn't notice, also busy rubbing his temples in frustration at trying so hard. It's been half an hour since the elder was trying to convince the younger that he have to attend the party. Why? Because Mr. Kim had arranged the party so that he can announce Taehyung as his son in front of all the businessmen.

"But Tae you are like the guest of honor, you are the reason for this whole event then why you don't want to attend?" Jin was definitely irritated by the stubbornness of the other by now. Taehyung turned back and sats beside his elder brother, hugging his neck like a small child, and Jin quickly felt so calm, his irritation long gone as he patted Taehyung's head gently.

"Hyung. You know that I don't like all the attention. What people will say about me? Where have I been all these years? And why do I have to be announced as a rich boy when I already gain fame through the media?" Jin was aware of these reasons and to some extent he was right.

"I know bub, but forget it ok. You are the legal owner of that enterprise and they all should know that. And don't worry I will be there for you, if anyone even gonna try to give you a bad glance, I will smack my beautiful hand on his eyes so that he can't open those holes." Taehyung giggled at the choice of words of the elder, slightly pulled back, and gave Jin a smile.