27: Reveal

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook searched for the boy with some of his sources but couldn't find anything. How he could? Of course, Taehyung was in protection of the big company and to add more, Yoongi was overprotective of his safety so not even a bird knows his whereabouts.

"Sir, Mr. Jeon is here." His secretary informed him and he froze on the spot. The elder was continuously saying him to give up and do the thing as planned before.

"Say to him I am busy." With a frown, he ruffled his hair and ushered his secretary but soon the poor secretary was pushed aside by a fuming Mr. Jeon.

"I can see that. Jungkook, don't make me more angry." Mr. Jeon seethed in a very angry tone and his secretary quickly left.

Jungkook sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose, shutting his eyes.

"Dad.. please. I told you I don't want to." Once again, he tried while getting up from his seat as he approached his father... grabbing both his hands, and looking directly into his eyes.

"Please, I won't be happy.. please Dad." His words were directed by his heart and Mr. Jeon felt that.. looking for any kind of feeling.. and he found that instantly. 

"I wonder.. where my playboy went." Mr. Jeon looked confused, as he felt his son's eyes full of affection and love for someone, something he never expected to witness. 

Jungkook just smiled a bit, "Don't know Dad, I also wonder if I am changing for someone." He again looked up, eyes gleaming with the same plea. "Please Dad, I will try my best for our business but I can't do this.. please." He again pleaded with his desperate eyes and Mr. Jeon sighed.. patting his hands.

"I am afraid son, Mr. Han is the one who is forcing this relationship. If his daughter takes a step, maybe.. we can get rid of it." Jungkook nodded his head in understanding.

Mr. Jeon, let go of Jungkook's hands and turned back to leave but he again turned back to face his son.

"I want to know that person who changed you Jungkook. I want to know the person.. who made a path on your stone heart." Mr. Jeon wore a smile and left the office still taken aback, leaving a sad Jungkook behind.

"I also want to know where is he, I want to see him. I m- miss him." Finding himself alone in the big room, Jungkook felt like crumbling under the weight of his heavy heart, he mumbled, closing his eyes.

°●°●°●°●°●•●°●°●°●°●°

"Here.. give a smile." The photographer said to Taehyung who quickly followed the instructions and gave his angelic smile.

He was getting better with every passing day. Yoongi was also looking at him with a proud smile when the pictures were shown to him.

"I think he is ready. What do you say Mr. Min?" Namjoon asked the person who was daydreaming, deeply looking at the beauty in front of him.

"Mr. Min..." Namjoon nudged his shoulder to get his attention and finally got that.

"Hunh?" Namjoon squinted his eyes when Yoongi showed a dumb reaction.

"I was saying something to you but I guess you were too busy." Rolling his eyes, the taller one huffed but a mischievous smile spread on his lips the next second.

Now this time, Yoongi narrowed his eyes while Namjoon wiggled his eyebrows.

"What?"

"Nothing.. I can smell something in the air~" With a teasing smile, Namjoon went to Taehyung who was done with the shot, and gave him water.