20: Chance?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jimin picked up the coat that fell on the ground and placed it in the backseat. Getting to the driver seat, he took control of the steering wheel. Taehyung's head was resting on the seat while his hands were placed in his lap... his lips were parted with red cheeks and the sight was so much tempting.

Sighing lightly, Jimin glanced with a sad smile and started the engine.

"I got him.. don't worry I am taking him to your home." He sends a voice message to Jin before starting the engine.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"Seriously? You are getting engaged?" Jackson looked frantic at the news with wide-opened eyes. He was the only one to enter the restaurant at the moment but the guard told him that the whole restaurant is reserved for an event. Thanks to his luck that Jungkook was standing outside to receive a call so he told him to come.

"Yeah." The raven-haired replied, casually taking a sip of the champagne.

"Are you not happy?" The other boy raised his brow in curiosity, sharply seeing a sulking Jungkook.

"It's not like that. She is pretty and rich.. what else do I need."

"Time to play around, that will cease after this commitment," Jackson smirked while delivering the knife-like words making Jungkook just hiss on his words.

"Jungkook! Meet Mr. Kim." He heard his father calling for him, an elder was standing beside him with a sweet smile. The aura was so kind just like Jin.

"Hello, Mr. Kim." He greeted the person with a smile that was returned quickly.

"So handsome boy you have Jeon." Mr. Kim laughed whole-heartily, patting Jungkook's shoulder who smiled in contentment at the praise.

"Where is Jin Hyung... I barely saw him today." Jungkook asked the father of the male who shrugged.

"Oh, he is busy with waiters as his manager just disappeared suddenly. I don't know how could he have someone so much irresponsible in his restaurant." He replied with a frown, looking around the huge hall. Jungkook caught his words related to a certain specific brown-haired, his smile faltering in an instant. 

He didn't see the brunet after the announcement and was sure that he didn't even see that CEO Park, something more bothersome. 

Where are they? Are they together? Why should I care?

He inhaled sharply while thinking, catching others' attention.

"What happened, son?" Mr. Jeon started, not accustomed to that behavior from his son. 

"He must be tired. Why don't you call it a day?" Mr. Kim suggested and Mr. Jeon nodded in agreement, thinking that it really must be tiring. 

"Yeah, you are right. It's already quite late."

Jungkook was watching Jin who was looking at his phone here and there, ordering the waiters to cover up. He saw a worried look on that handsome face, and somehow he was sure that must be related to Taehyung.

Without realization, he made his way to him... tapping his shoulder to get his attention which he got quickly.

"Oh congratulations, Jungkook." Jin warmly smiled and congratulated the younger male to which Jungkook just nodded.

"W- why are you so tense? Everything ok?" Reluctantly he asked and Jin just shook his head... still looking at his phone.

"It's just.." Jin trailed feeling hesitant. Jungkook couldn't control anymore his curiosity and finally blurted out the jumping question in his head.