16: Family

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was silently standing on the ground in front of his mother's grave.  Silent... like he never spoke before... but the males beside him could feel the radiating pain from his body, can hear his silent screams. 

When he woke up last night... he didn't say a word. Hoseok managed the whole funeral of Mrs. Kim as he was emotionally attached to her as well as to Taehyung.

Only a few people were there and they left, leaving only three males. One was completely broken while the other two trying to mend the broken heart of the brunet.

"Tae.. let's go," Jin said to him in a soft voice and Taehyung started walking with him. Hoseok was just watching him with sympathy... or.. it wasn't just sympathy. He wanted to hold him up.. to take all of his pains... to make him happy, but can it be named as just sympathy??

"My house.. please," Taehyung mumbled the first word after almost 20 hours and Jin gave him a concerned look.

"Ok" Reluctantly replied and soon they reached there. Hoseok also followed them in his own car. He first time saw Taehyung's shabby house and felt a pang in his heart.. how the boy managed the expensive medical bills of his deceased mother?

Shrugging the thoughts he gave his attention to Taehyung who silently opened the door and looked up at both worried males.

"I want to be alone." He said with a blank expression to which Jin quickly shook his head and grabbed his hand.

"Bu-"

"Please.. please." Taehyung cut him off and pleaded in front of both.

Hesitantly, Jin nodded his head and decided to leave him alone. Taehyung entered his house and closed the door.

"Let him be for time being. He needs to clear his thoughts." Hoseok suggested lightly to Jin who just hummed in response.. still worried for the brunet.

Seeing no other choice, both males finally left the area.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"He did that?" Jackson asked bewildered and Chanyeol nodded his head. He was furious when he saw the whole clear video of Jungkook insulting Taehyung in front of a lot of people. 

Only if hadn't given that dare to Jungkook that night, maybe everything would be changed. He was feeling bad and guilty for dragging Taehyung into this whole situation.

"It's all my fault." He slumped on the chair with a look of guilt. Baekhyun raised one brow at his words.

"What do you mean by that?" Jackson asked, taking a seat near him.

"If that night, I didn't give him that stupid dare.. this might not have happened." Baekhyun got what he was saying and really wanted to smack his face.

"Will you stop mourning on that night.. and try to find Taehyung. I am sure the boy must be broken." He stated angrily.

"I have no idea where he lives." Chanyeol sighed, covering his face.

"He is gonna hate us all." After a moment, he mumbled while taking his head in his hands. He knew that Taehyung must be ruder than before after what Jungkook did with him.

"I never thought that thick head will take the challenge so seriously." Jackson huffed.. feeling guilty for the brunet as well.

"Hey.. let's go to Jin Hyung's cafe.. maybe we can find anything about him," Baekhyun suggested, expectantly watching them all.