38: Bringing back

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Forgive me Tae.. please. I pro-promise I will never hurt you again, never ever. Just give me another chance.." 

"But you did that when I loved you with all of my heart. I loved you Jungkook... I truly loved you... but you broke my heart into pieces. I was already lonely but you made me afraid to trust anyone.. anymore." Taehyung felt a tear finally slip over his cheek.

"I know my deed is unforgivable but... I am willing to fill your life with love." Taehyung leaned and grabbed Jungkook's both arms.. helping him to stand up. 

"I forgive you Jungkook," Taehyung said softly, his face blank and hands still resting on Jungkook's arms. "B- but I can't let you break me again." 

"You are free to live without any regret. Go and live your life Jungkook. After all, you are not Gay." Taehyung stated with a chuckle as he retreated his hands finally.

"I- don't want to g-go without you, please. I am sorry for my every word.. please Tae.. here slap me," 

"Don't say that.. please.. please don't go away from me again. I can't bear that." 

Shaking his head, Taehyung again smiled.

"You can of course. Now please leave.. people can spot you, and you won't be ready for that."

"N- no.. don't le-leave.. please n-no." The raven-haired mumbled in his sleep and Chanyeol gave the doctor a worried look.

They were in the hospital because when Chanyeol went to Jungkook's house, he found him unconscious on the floor in his own room. He wasted no time in driving him to the hospital where he was treated after the accident. He didn't inform anyone, not even Mr. Jeon.

It's already been an hour and suddenly Jungkook started mumbling words in his slumber, to add more to his surprise, Jungkook's tears were rolling down from the corners of his eyes.. soaking the pillow.

"What's wrong with him?" Chanyeol rubbed his palms together, now beyond concerned, and asked the doctor who was scribbling something on his prescription.

"I think he is having some flashbacks from his past." The doctor sighed and walked to Jungkook.

"He should wake up now.." The doctor narrowed his eyes, examining the vitals of the male.

After a few minutes, Jungkook opened his eyes... still tearing up and almost sobbing.

In confusion, he wiped his tears from the corner, gazing up at Chanyeol standing by his side, letting out a sigh of relief.

"How are you feeling Mr. Jeon?" The doctor asked him as Jungkook covered his face with his palms, not knowing what to say at first. Chanyeol gave him a puzzled look and softly squeezed his shoulder,

"I am fine now." He mumbled and the doctor took the hint and patted Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Don't pressurize him but I think he recalled something." Chanyeol nodded his head as the doctor whispered and left.

"Hey, dude.. any pain?" He tried to sound chill while taking a seat beside Jungkook on the bed. But in turn, he heard a muffled sob... causing him to squint his eyes.

"I- am not fine, Chan, I am not," Jungkook mumbled and cried silently behind his palms, feeling all over every emotion shuddering his body. Chanyeol took the words and nodded his head.