Chapter 27

"Let us talk, Justine. Wether you like it or not." She said softly still not removing her hand in my arms.

Her warmth is radiating in my body, it feels so good when she's touching me. Like everything is okay again.

But I remained my stoic expression, "You can't make me." I yanked my arms away from her but she instantly grab it again.

I rolled my eyes at her. I don't care anymore if I am going to annoy her or my friends in my behavior.

"I will make you. Don't push my limits, Justine." Her soft expression earlier was instantly changed in angry.

I just chuckled at her even if my heart is shattering into million tiny pieces, I remained strong. "Who pushed the limits, Miss Catherine?" I arched my eyebrow at her and she just tilted her head shocked at my behavior towards her.

Tumingin s'ya sa mga kaibigan ko tsaka sumenyas na umalis na.

Ganon nga ang ginawa nila, naramdaman ko sila sa likod ko at 'di ako nagpa tinag at tumingin lang ako ng diretso sa kanya.

Narinig kong sinara ang pinto tsaka s'ya lumingin sa akin at binitawan ako.

"Let me explain what you heard yesterday." She lowered her head and tangle her hair in her fingers, a mannerism that she has whenever she's frustrated.

"Hindi ko gustong marinig kung ano man 'yung sasabihin mo. Gusto ko nang umuwi at mag pahinga." I just looked at her.

She closed the gap between us and looked at me sternly. Her eyes were tired but I can see the frustration in it.

"Just let me explain please.." She grabbed my hand but I yanked it way from her and I stepped back.

"Please, Justine.. Forgive me.." Fuck. My eyes are starting to get blurry again. How many times do I have to cry each day?

"Please, let us figure things out.. Both of us.. Don't leave me.." I can see her eyes were getting watery so I chuckled. This is life is a fucking joke. My life is a fucking big time joke.

I've had enough of 'figuring things out' fucking shit.

"No, Catherine." I said calmy trying to collect my thoughts in midst of our chaos and argument I still want to remain calm in front the woman who I trusted and gave my heart.

"I'm done figuring things out for the both of us. Napapagod na ako, pagod na pagod na." I choked at my last words and I can now see the tears in my eyes that I refused to escape earlier. I couldn't do this anymore.

This pain is beyond my limit, I will forgive her over and over again whatever mistake she may be done but this time, there was no way that her 'sorry' would repair the damage inside my heart.

I looked at her and thought, this is not anymore the woman that I fell inlove with. This is not the woman who captured my heart from the first time that I saw her.

But I love her, and love means forgiving all the mistakes that she have done and the future mistakes that she will make.

But I tried to stay strong, not to be vulnerable again.

"Hear me out, love. Please. Let me explain, give me time to explain.." She cried while trying to reach my hand but I am backing away.

"No. That thing inside you is enough proof. And don't you dare call me whatever you want because I am not your anything." I hissed and I can hear the venom in my voice while I am saying those words.

"I trusted you with my heart, Catherine. I gave you my trust and love that no one else's has for the past six years because I am too afraid to enter a relationship."