Chapter 21

And there are thousands in the crowd outside every day.
    And everyone's there. And they love me.
   And I don't care. Because they are not you.

(I wrote this for you: 2007-2017) —Iain S. Thomas

                                   •••

We got back home at almost 8PM and we didn't have enough time to cook dinner because we were too exhausted to do anything and besides, we are full too because of the fruits that we've been eating for the past hours.

Catherine was in our bed, lying down because of how tired she is. I couldn't blame her, I am too after strolling around in their farm and talking nonstop with Mang Rufino.

I just stood there in the doorframe watching her taking her shoes off and ready to go to the bathroom.

I decided I will take a shower after her because I feel so sticky and itchy because of their farm. Not that I am complaining because I enjoyed it so much especially I was with her.

The heat of the sun was unbearable too despite of the windy weather earlier. So I literally need to take a long shower.

After I took a bath, we both get ready for the bed.

I was brushing my hair when I heard her voice.

"Hey, darling, come over here." She said while leaning on her elbow.

Napa ngiti ako sa nakita, she looks so beautiful when the moonlight is kissing her skin. "Comin', ma'am." I chuckled.

Nang maka higa na ako sa tabi n'ya ay agad n'ya akong niyakap. "Nakakapagod ngayong araw pero na enjoy mo ba?" Tanong n'ya habang pinag lalaruan ang buhok ko.

Dumausdos pa ako ng konti sa leeg n'ya para maamoy s'ya lalo at tsaka ako nag salita, "Happiest day in my life, so far." I hugged her, tracing circles at her back. I'm really not used to this kind of affection but when it comes to her, hindi ko alam kung paano ko nagagawa 'yung mga bagay na dati ay hindi.

"I'm happy too. Tomorrow, pupunta si Samuel para i-deliver 'yung mga prutas na binigay ni Mang Rufino, pagkatapos ba non, anong gusto mong gawin?" Samuel. That boy, alam ko 'di napapansin ni Catherine mga titig nung lalaking 'yun which I'm glad pero hindi ako naging komportable kasama s'ya.

"Whatever you have in mind I'll go for it too." I smiled despite the fact that she's not seeing it. "Alright, bukas na lang natin pag-isipan. Matulog na lang tayo because I know how sleepy you are." She kissed my head and grabbed my chin to make me face her.

"Good night, Justine." She said softly still holding my chin. "Good night, ma'am." I responded chuckling a bit to tease her. She smiled too, showing her cute dimples.

She kissed me slowly before letting go I suddenly missed the warmth of her lips so I kissed her slowly too and I felt her lips smiled between our kiss.

Everything is so perfect. We are here in paradise, away from everything and everyone that could ruin us.

I hope, I really hope that this will not end so soon..

                                 •••

I woke up at the sound of the doorbell downstairs. I looked at the clock and its's 6 AM in the morning. Bloody hell.

I looked at her, she's still sleeping so peacefully so I decided not to wake her up. I got up and proceeded to walk downstairs.

I heard the doorbell again and I groaned. "Sandali lang." I almost shout while I was walking.