Chapter 23

Noong umagang 'yon, puno ng galak ang mga puso namin. Pakiramdam ko nga ay nasa paraiso na ako dahil hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala dahil hindi ma proseso ng utak ko ang nangyari kagabi.

We stayed in the bed for as long as I can remember, sharing each other's warmth. The sunlight is peaking through our windows and I looked at her. Her eyes were fluttered close, her eyelashes were long, her small breathing was so calming.

She looks so peaceful and in full of abyss. Our body is still entangled, still hugging and feeling the softness of each other's skin.

I burried my face in the crook of her neck and thought, I wanted to wake up like this for the rest of my life next to her, hugging her like there's no tomorrow, we will make love just like our first time.

Mananatili kami sa presensya ng isa't-isa. Dalawang tasa ng kape upang simulan ang umaga. Mga halik at titig na nangungusap sa dalawang pusong nag-iibigan dahil walang salita ang kayang tumbasan. Tanging tibok lamang ng mga puso ang naririnig sa tuwing kaming dalawa'y magkahagkan.

Mga ngiting kayang tumunaw ng galit sa dibdib. Mga katawan na nagiging isa sa pag sapit ng dilim. Tanging buwan lamang ang saksi sa aming pagmamahalan at ang langit ay puno ng mga butuing naririnig ang aming kahilingan.

Kung ako lamang ang masusunod, hindi na ako babalik pa sa syudad kung saan nag hihintay ang pag subok para saming dalawa.

Kung maaari lang, dito na lamang ako. Dito, kapiling s'ya.

Pero alam naming pareho na malayo sa reyalidad 'yon, malayo sa imahinasyon ng utak ko. Malayong makuha ko.

Kaya't lulubusin ko ang bawat sandali na kasama ko s'ya. Lahat ng nangyari, itatatak ko sa isipan ko hangga't kaya ko. Gusto kong may dalhin akong mga ala-ala pag-uwi, pag wala na ako.

                                   •••

Days started to pass we were savoring the remaining time that we have before going back to our town.

Nangisda, nag libot libot sa dalampasigan at rock formations, pinag masdan ang mga bituin, at nag babad sa ilalim ng init ng araw.

We made love, countless times. It was like we are not really getting enough of each other's warmth.

Our time in her beach house was incredible and I will always cherish it for the rest of my life. The events that occured there kept playing at the back of my head and I'm so full of euphoria everytime my mind splashes the images of her in the beach or next to me in our bed.

But our time here is finally over. It"s sunday morning, after eating our breakfast and got showered we started to pack our things to get ready.

My heart felt instantly heavy at the thought of us going back to school tomorrow, everything will be back to the way they used to be.

She will be my teacher again and I'm her student. I will sit far away from her not having the chance to touch her.

And I don't know what's waiting for us when we got back.

I know, she feels sad too and I can see it in her face. She doesn't want to go back there but we have to. She has her students there tomorrow waiting for her to feed their minds with knowledge and I have my home there waiting for me. I have to finish my senior high.

The ride was pretty silent because of how tiredness came over us and top it up with sadness that we are really going back home.

I really hate this. I'm going to miss her as soon as she was out of my sight.

She stopped her car in front of my house and noticed that there is also a car in front of it.

She looked at me with confusion, "Baka kapit bahay lang, naki park." I smiled her. She nodded and smiled back. "Text me when you get everything settled, alright?" She reached for my hand and intertwined it.