Chapter 20

^ Photo representation of Miss Catherine (She really looks like my Catherine irl)

(*AN: A really long chapter for you guys. I hope you will enjoy.)

The sun is finally setting over the horizon and Cath decided to watch the sunset in the beach. So, we are here sitting with two glasses of wine in our hands. This is so perfect for me just her and I in this paradise with the sun and ocean in front of us.

I decided to look over at her. She's admiring the sunset while me, admiring her beauty.

She looks so peaceful like she's not thinking about Glenn or her parents and our relationship that is too risky in school. She looks so beautiful with the sun kissing her skin, and the water reflecting the sun giving her the shining look in her face and enhancing the beauty that she has.

I could admire her forever. I could look at her and kiss every imperfections that she has.

With the sun in front of us, I would still choose to look at her.

Because she's my light. My sunshine. Giving me warmth and life.

All those six years that I have been through I can say now that I am happy beside her. I have the contentment in my heart. I wad so lost before her, I was so fucked up, I was a mess before I met her but she made me fix myself. I fixed myself for her. Because I couldn't drag her down with my problems.

I fixed myself because I cannot bear the thought of losing her.

I was interrupted with my train of thought when she leaned her head in my shoulder.

"Justine.." She started. "Hmm?" I responded fluttering my heart with her voice. "What are you thinking?" She looked up at me with concern in her eyes. I just looked at the sun that is so ready to set and the sky that is creating beautiful colors above. I didn't respond immedietly so I hear her speak again.

"I don't want you to think too much when we are here, alright? I'll just handle everything when we get there." She reached for my and intertwined it sending me warmth despite the coldness of the breeze here outside.

"Hindi ko na iniisip 'yun, Cath.." I started squeezing her hand to assure her that I am not overthinking.

"Ano pala?" She giggled suddenly I felt my stomach erupted with so much butterflies. I smiled at the thought.

"I was thinking about you missy." I slightly laugh.

"What about me?" She stayed still looking at the sun that is now half way through setting making the sky darker.

"I was thinking about how stunning you are everytime that I will look at you." I kissed her head.

She looked up at me and said, "Y-you are too sweet, Justine." She smiled showing her perfect dimples that I love to look at.

"Seryoso ako. Just let me admire you, you don't have to think that I am overthinking when in fact, I am admiring my sexy and beautiful teacher." I laughed at my last line.

"Hey, you don't have to remind me that I am your teacher!" She nudge me in the arm but she's laughing showing her pearly white teeth and those cute dimples that I really really want to touch.

I looked at her while she's laughing taking my time to picture this moment so what I did, I grabbed my phone and captured the moment. I looked at it and my heart swelled inside at the sight of it.

She was tucking her hair behind her ear while looking down at her lap while laughing. There is still a little light that is kissing her skin so that made her more enticing. Damn it. She is beyond beautiful. My heart aches at the sight of it.