Chapter 25

*AN: Happy Pride Month, guys! Thank you for sticking with me until now. There are only five remaining chapters and I hope you will cherish every word that I wrote. And thank you for you warm comments guys, it really makes me happy by just reading them. I hope everybody is doing fine despite of what's happening in our country and America or all over the world, please help as much as you can. Sign the petitions in twitter if you came across one because that is the only thing that we can do to help them. Be safe and healthy. #BlackLivesMatter #JunkTerrorBill

"You are pregnant, Catherine. You are not going to leave me." He chuckled nervously.

I froze. I looked at the floor and stare at it for as long as I can remember trying to process everything in my head.

Or if I really heard him right.

You are pregnant, Catherine. You are not going to leave me.

I gasped and I put my hand in my mouth. My eyes are starting to get blurry. Reality struck me like a lightning in the sky leaving me nothing but paralyzed with the truth.

His words were echoing in my ears. Replaying it non-stop. I heard her say something but I was too distracted by the voices in my head.

I need to get out of this place.

I stood, my legs felt like jell-o, I tried to lean against the wall but I failed. I thought I would stumble down, but I felt warm arms wrapped around me. I cannot see it clearly because of my eyes.

"I-I'm so s-sorry.." I hiccuped.

I looked down, and smelled her perfume, I know it's a girl based on how soft her skin was and petite body. I looked up and wipe my tears away.

I looked at Ms. Angely, I can see how worried she is but she looked behind me and her worried face instantly changed. Yes, I know, they probably heard my voice and painful sobs. Who wouldn't?

I cry like a fucking baby.

She hugged me knowing that Catherine is looking at us. I don't care anymore.. I don't want to look at her face.

"Justine?" I heard the terror in her voice and I stopped myself form crying. I won't give her the satisfaction.

Ms. Angely put her hand in my shoulder squeezing it a bit. She started to guide me out of the building but I heard my lover's voice.

"Justine, wait!" I heard her footsteps behind us.

And I also heard his voice echoing in the hallway.

"Oh, is that Justine?" He chuckled like an evil. "What a pleasing time to meet you, young lady." His laugh was pain in my ears, it was like he won a lottery.

"Shut the fuck up, Glenn!" She hissed.

"Angely, I suggest you let go of her." She said with a commanding voice.

Ms. Angely chuckled stopping us in our tracks.

"I suggest too that you stay the fuck out of her life." I can hear the amusement in her voice so I looked up at her.

She really looked so angry at her, I don't want to look at Cathy because I will break down again. As much as it pained me to not touch and beg for her, I need to stay strong.

How I wish she would take his words. Like, she is not really pregnant with him. Fuck. Pregnant.

I tried to lower my sob but I failed. It hurts so much.. My heart was slowly ripping into two. It was like a piece of paper being torn apart and I couldn't do anything but watch it crumpled down.