W-What are you doing?!?!

Izuku's Pov:
When I woke up I felt something on my chest i looked down and saw that akiyama was sleeping on my chest but I didn't disturb him but I really had to use the bathroom so I moved downward from his grip slowly once I got out of his grip i walked slowly but I started hearing movement so I stopped walking and looked but He was only moving into a comfortable spot. Once he was done moving I sighed and continued walking than I made it to the bathroom I used it brushed my teeth and washed my face, I wanted to take a shower so I went back to my room and I got some clothes just casual though it's not like I'm going anywhere special so once I got my clothes I went to take a shower.
TEN MINUTES LATER
After I got out I heard a small noise coming from my room so I went to check it out i saw Akiyama standing by the window staring out of it so me being the curious one walked up to him but when i was going to reach for his shoulder he turned really fast and punched me.

Akiyama's Pov:

When i woke up i saw that i fell asleep in Izuku's bed but it wasn't a big deal because i heard a shower i assumed that he went to take a shower while i was sleep so i got up and decided to look out the window after ten minutes pasted i heard the door open but i didn't do anything because i knew that maybe izuku came out of the bathroom but i was also thinking of my brother who would abuse me when he felt like it but it was not that serious to the point that im depressed don't worry i mean if you want to but anyway when i heard the footsteps coming close to me i got prepared to defend myself i do that everytime when i'm around katsuki but fail everytime because of course i don't want to hurt my own brother. but once i heard them close to me and it sounded like they picked something up so i turned around so fast i didn't see who it was and i punched them in the face once i refocused on my vision i saw izuku on the floor with his hand over his eye and i realized that i punched picked him up by the torso  and put his body couch so he can lay there and not be on the floor (Who would want that... n-not me that's for sure) so as I was getting an ice pack ready for izuku I felt hands snake up my waist and grab me I was shocked so I turned around really quick but I didn't panick that much becuase it was Izuku I opened my mouth to say something like a question but before I could say anything he got my hand and put it on his bulge and I screamed out.
W-What are you doing?...

TO BE CONTINUED

Hehe a cliffhanger how nice is it but anyway I hope you enjoyed my story if you didn't than dont read no more because everything in here is about malexmale and to end the story as always don't comment anything mean or rude about how terrible it is because I told you at the first chapter not to do that anyway bye you nerds😊💛✌👌👋

Word count:594