Your going to be a father!

Akiyama's pov:
When we were hiding I think I heard the front door open and close it sound like the whole dang class plus the teachers were here so me inko my mom and dad all jumped up and yelled surprised and popped poppers everyone was confused until they saw the box in my hand they were wondering what I was doing with the box all might came up to me and hugged me and asked if I was ok I told him yes I walked up to everyone in the living room and told them to wait here while I go change into the shirt I got.

Akiyama's pov:When we were hiding I think I heard the front door open and close it sound like the whole dang class plus the teachers were here so me inko my mom and dad all jumped up and yelled surprised and popped poppers everyone was confused un...

When I put on this shirt on I was just staring at my belly because their is a baby in there and I'm carrying it. When I walked out the room I was wearing a jacket because I wanted people to guess what the shirt meant first the teachers because why not they all got it wrong than the students went lastly izuku was up and I wanted him to get it right I started pointing at my belly so he can guess it right.

Akiyama:What do you think this means

Izuku:umm oh are you pregnant

Akiyama:yes yes I am

Everyone:what really!

Akiyama:yes surprise

Izuku picked me up and spined me around kissing me telling me how much he was happy about all this and how he was really excited to be a father. Everyone hugged me they wanted to celebrate the good news I surprised everyone was happy about me being a male who is pregnant. So when everyone was in there own conversation all might pulled me to the side so he could talk to me.

All might:young bakugou congratulations on the baby

Akiyama:thank you all might

All might:your welcome so what I wanted to say was that you need to take things easy when you go back to school since you are with child

Akiyama:yes sir I will

All might:ok good by the way you need to keep this information away from ocacho and young katsuki because if they find out about this their going to find ways to get rid of your baby and nobody wants that make sure you tell everyone else about this information I already told the adults so don't worry about them just tell everyone not to tell ochaco or young katsuki

Akiyama:ok all might I won't let them know

Once he was done talking to me he went to the other adults to talk to them I went to the students and told them what all might told me they all agreed not to tell ochaco or katsuki and I was happy with everyone wanting me to keep the baby so they were planning the baby shower for when it's time for me to know the gender they were saying things that I actually agree with except the sparkles part that aoyama said (did I spell his name right) so we all went out to the park and threw a party there it was fun to spend time with the class they really were my friends that I always wanted plus everyone was asking if me and izuku were dating I blushed a lot and said yes everyone was squealing about us dating I felt loved by everyone here we took pictures together and than it was time for everyone to go home me inko izuku and me walked home together talking and laughing we made it home took showers and watched movies it was like I had a second family who loved me. We than headed to bed with izuku's hand on my belly and I'm cuddled next to him we fell asleep like this and I love this I wish it could stay like this forever.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hellloooo nerds thanks for reading love you guys bye bye😉😊😋🤗😍

Word count:656