How dare you show your face again

Akiyama's Pov: H-He was back I thought I would never see him again but here he is standing right in front of me he makes me sick I can't stand him he hurt me and now here he is probably back to hurt me but I won't let him hurt me not when I'm excepting a baby.

Akiyama: how dare you show your face again... katsuki

bakugou: did you miss me because I missed you

Akiyama: well I didn't miss you one bit you asshole

bakugou: come on sweetheart don't be like that now come give me a hug

izuku: his not going to give you anything you hurt him

bakugou: you shut the fuck up damn nerd I don't care what I did he fucking deserved it after he slept with you

izuku: you're clearly jealous well guess what you did the same thing except you raped him he gave me consent and when you hurt the people I love, you're going to have karma come your way one day you hear me

Bakugou: fuck you deku now you come here NOW

Akiyama: no I'm not going anywhere with you

I start running away with izuku holding my hand I never knew I would be running away from him but I was and I'm not stopping. once we made it to the house we locked the door and called inko since she went out with my mom because they wanted to spend time with each other. I and izuku were hiding in different spots but in the same room, the reason we did this was so that we could have space plus we didn't want to move so much. we were quiet and wasn't making a sound until the front door was busted down and we both heard katsuki Yelling and blasting doors open just to see if we were in the rooms but for our luck, we weren't after awhile the hiding spot started to get uncomfortable but I stayed in my spot no matter what the cause. Than I made a big mistake I sneezed really loud and that caused izuku to come to my hiding spot and stay with me so i won't get caught or worst hurt. We than heard katsuki and ochaco talking in the room we were hiding in me and izuku both looked at each other hoping that they won't find us in here. I was most scared for me and the baby plus izuku they were the my loved ones I can't have them hurt nor killed if izuku gets hurt than your gonna have to get hurt me too, katsuki started talking in a teasing voice saying things that nobody wants to hear not even a person how been through the stuff that people can't imagine would happen like getting raped by your own brother. Katsuki was getting close that was when it sounded like a belt or something being taken off he than opened the door that we were hiding behind and got me out and started dragging me to the living room and was choking me izuku got him off and was calling the police and telling them everything that was happening katsuki was able to get to me before he could do anything the police was already here to get ochaco and katsuki they were not happy about this at all the pro heroes were here just to make sure nothing got out of hand but unfortunately it did katsuki got out of the polices grip and grabbed me by the neck and was yelling at me calling me names that I never wanted to hear again.

Katsuki:YOUR NOTHING BUT A STUPID SLUT WHO CANT LISTEN TO ANYONE YOU DESERVE NOTHING NOBODY LOVES YOU YOUR LUCKY THAT DUMB NERD WANTS YOU AROUND BECAUSE IF HE DIDNT I WOULD...

Mitsuki:KATSUKI BAKUGO PUT YOUR BROTHER DOWN NOW

Akiyama:please stop yelling it's hurting my eyes your hurting me I can't breath

Ocacho:you idiot you really think we care if you are hurting or not no we don't so stop crying your just a whore that's why everyone feels sorry for you

Izuku:THATS ENOUGH YOU WILL NOT FILL HIS HEAD WITH NEGATIVE WORDS OR THOUGHTS YOU LET HIM GO NOW

Akiyama:p-please let me go this hurts to much I-im gonna...

I passed out from lack of air but I'm ok... 

I hope...

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey everyone it's been awhile I'm sorry for not writing for a long time I have no excuse 😑 I know but hear me out I got motivation back so I hope I can get back to writing chapters oh also I hope you enjoyed the chapter see you in the next one bye bye (here's some treats for you) 🍭🍦🍧🍨🍰🍫🍬

Word count:807