A Beating day

Akiyama's pov:
I woke up feeling weird I didn't want to get up but unfortunately I had to so I got the clothes I wanted to wear and I do wear feminine clothing.

Akiyama's pov:I woke up feeling weird I didn't want to get up but unfortunately I had to so I got the clothes I wanted to wear and I do wear feminine clothing

This is what I'm wearing today and I look really cute I grab my backpack I go to the restroom brush my teeth wash my face and go downstairs and I see bakugou at the living room couch on his phone smirking he looks up comes up to me and grabs my bu...

This is what I'm wearing today and I look really cute I grab my backpack I go to the restroom brush my teeth wash my face and go downstairs and I see bakugou at the living room couch on his phone smirking he looks up comes up to me and grabs my butt I look back and he acts like he didn't do anything luckily my mom didn't see if she did she would be pissed when I went to sit down to eat breakfast katsuki went to my ear and said.

Bakugou:*whispers* by the way i told ochaco that you slept with deku she is really pissed today we have training so she's going to kick your ass and I'm going to laugh about it

Akiyama:.... just leave me alone

Bakugou:or what slut your going to give me a kiss please do

Akiyama:I'm not doing that to my brother

Bakugou:whatever

Once we were done eating we headed to school once we got in class I went to my seat and ochaco was glaring hard at me she came up to me and slapped me everyone knew why but they didn't like what she did so the girls went to hold her back so she fuck me up.

Ochaco:YOU SLUTTY BITCH WHY DID YOU SLEEP WITH HIM I WANTED TO DO THAT BUT NO YOU TOOK THAT OPPORTUNITY NOW I WANT TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT YOU I HATE YOU

She than got out of the grip of the girls and she charged at me and pinned me to the wall and started to punch me my back hurted from yesterday when she kicked my back really hard I coughed up blood she didn't care she than punched me which caused me to throw up more blood I looked at where izuku sat he wasn't there I looked around and saw katsuki holding him back I started seeing blurry I was losing so much blood she kept kicking my back over and over and over again until all might and the other pro hero's came and called ochaco's parents than my parents on bakugou I was messed up really bad my back bone was beaten to death all I could do was lay limp blood spilling from my mouth the blood just flowed out I felt like this is it I'm finally free from everything but no I woke up in the hospital with izuku by my side I moved my hand he looked up and was really happy I was happy as well to see him so my mom said I could stay with izuku until I'm ready to come back home I was happy to be with izuku my mom and dad also everyone at school found out what happened to me when katsuki dragged me out the house nobody was happy with him not even when he raped me. So after a month later I was able to go home I packed my stuff up went to izuku's house and into his bedroom I really wanted him so bad so when he was drawing or writing I acted like I was on my phone and moaned loud enough for him to hear it. I could tell he heard it because next thing he did was wrap his arms around my waist and...

TO BE CONTINUED

Hello nerds your probably wondering why I'm not sleep yet well I felt like you needed two chapters to keep yourselfs bust while I focus on the other chapter to write well go to go I'm tired bye bye👋🤗😚

Word count:637