I'm going to make you feel better (smut)

Hello nerds so so so so sooo sorry for taking long and you might have been not interested in me anymore but hey look at where I am now making a book and oh thanking for believing in me don't worry akiyama will be pregnant soon or what about next chapter I can't tell you anything enjoy🤗

Akiyama's pov:
And he kissed me it's been awhile since we did this I've never been happier to kiss him than he went lower to my butt and squeezed it that caused me to squeal he looked kind of shocked but his face went back to normal and he smirked at me. He than pinned me against the couch and kissed me roughly than I started to get flashbacks to where katsuki was tieing me up and shoving himself into me and making me cry and just lay in disgust of myself for not having enough power to stop him.

Izuku's pov:
When I was kissing akiyama I wasn't thinking back to when he was raped by his own brother kacchan but my thoughts were interrupted by sniffling  I looked down and saw akiyama crying I was so worried so asked him what was wrong.

Izuku:Akiyama what's wrong why are you crying did I make you cry should I stop doing what I was doing or no

Akiyama:no no I'm just remembering back to when he... he

Izuku:you don't have to say it I understand what your trying to say and hey I'm not like him I'm different remember that don't worry... I'm going to make you feel better

Akiyama:o-ok than go ahead make me feel better

Izuku:my pleasure

I started to kiss him on his neck nibbling making him moan so I went lower until I reached his pants I unzipped them stopping looking at him and waiting to proceed he just nodded letting me know it's ok so I pulled his pants down after small little kisses on his neck and thighs he started getting needy and I noticed that so i decided to pleasure his entrance I put my two fingers in his mouth and told him to suck he started sucking on them than I took my fingers out his mouth I put the first finger in and went in and out slow than I picked up the pace he became a moaning mess so I put the second finger in and went in and out slowly than picked up the pace than after awhile I took my fingers out he whimpered so I kissed him and he blushes even more I took my member and stuck it in slowly and started going in and out slowly so he can get used to my member when he looked like he wanted me to go faster so I picked up the pace and went faster he moaned loudly every time I hit his prostate so I went deeper his moans became louder and I was almost going to cum.

Akiyama; i-im going to...

Izuku:y-yea me too

Finally when I hit his prostate he came the same time I did and it was amazing. we than got up took showers and layed down in bed and we kissed and talked and laughed it was amazing to be with him and not have to worry about anything.

Akiyama's Pov:
Me and izuku just got done with you know and it was amazing the most amazing part about this was laying in bed with him kissing him and laughing with him we were happy. After us fooling around and making jokes we soon fell asleep in each other's arms I would love to stay like this.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hello nerds you have made it to the end you are probably not reading this because you lost all hope of me ever writing again but hey look at this chapter I wrote it's amazing isn't it I know you like it anyway I love you guys and also tell me in the comments if you saw the new heroes rising movie you don't have to comment that's fine with me too bye bye😙😉😊

Word count:700