visiting uncle sir nighteye

Akiyama's Pov:today I was going to go home and also I was going to also visit uncle sir nighteye I was excited I didn't get to tell him about the baby so this might be a good chance since I haven't seen him in a long time since I was a kid. Once we were verified that it was ok for us to go home we left and went I need a shower a proper one with nice smelling soap and warm water I have gotten a little bigger I have a bump and i feel bloated like really bloated even though I just have a little bump and not a big one.

AFTER SHOWER

I felt better I put on a really cute outfit that I liked very much and wanted to wear

Once I was dressed inko and deku went with me to my mom's house so she can drive us to his house

Once I was dressed inko and deku went with me to my mom's house so she can drive us to his house. We got to uncle sir nighteye's house and I was so excited and I couldn't wait to see him once we made it I ran in and saw him working on something I just yelled out to let him know I'm here.

Akiyama:DONT WORRY WHY BECAUSE I AM HERE

Sir Nighteye:You are here thank you for coming to see me  how have you been.

Akiyama:I've been good how have you been do you get rest like your suppose to be doing instead of working all night long.

Sir Nighteye: Heh sorry but I have been sleeping and taking naps when I need to

Akiyama:that's good oh and I have something to tell you well me and Izuku have something to tell you

Sir Nighteye:oh Izuku nice to see you again what do y'all want to tell me

I was nervous and I mean really nervous I didn't know how he would react to me being pregnant.

Akiyama:w-well im....

Sir Nighteye:Yes

Akiyama:i-im... P-pregnant

Sir Nighteye:.. Are you really?

Akiyama:yes... Yes I am

Sir Nighteye:why didn't you tell me sooner come here and give me a hug

Me and uncle sir nighteye hugged and we stayed like that for awhile until I broke away from the hug and we talked about the baby and how the bump that I had was getting bigger everyday. I was happy that me and uncle sir nighteye was having a good time but it was sunset and we had to go home so we all said our goodbyes and went home first my mom dropped us off we said goodbye and she went back home. We walked inside and took showers and ate dinner and went to our rooms me and izuku talked until we cuddled up and went to sleep.

To be continued

Hello nerds yes I know I know sir nighteye died but this chapter has sir nighteye alive before he even died and don't worry there's going to be school and more of the pregnancy so don't you worry about anything bye bye here's your daily treats 🍬🍫🍰🍭

Word count:510