Doctor appointment

Akiyama's pov: it was morning time and I woke up first again so what I did was I got dressed in one of the outfits I bought and it was so comfortable I liked the color and the way it fit my bump was getting pretty big and I didn't know what to wear anymore it was different to find clothes that were cute and that fit me and my bump. Once I got in my outfit and my shoes on I woke up izuku and told him to get up you might be thinking why are you not wearing the school uniform you think my bump will fit no... No it will not so I'm wearing comfortable clothes until I have this baby. Izuku got ready and we both had breakfast headed to school once we made it to school we got to class and sat in our sits the bell rang and class was in session.

After school

Me and izuku walked home and I stayed in the clothes I was in because we didn't really do anything we just sat in class all day and walked home that's all, izuku dressed in a white and some jeans after him getting dressed my mom was outside the door she offered to drive us to the clinic for the appointment after making it on time we all waited for the doctor to call me in the room. After about Twenty-Five Minutes the doctor called my name me and izuku got up and walked in the room the doctor gestured for me to sit on the table so I sat on the table izuku sat next to me in a chair the doctor warned me about the coldness of the gel once he put the gel on my stomach he put the transducer probe (Look it up) on my stomach and I saw a small but visble dot the doctor Pointed at the screen and told me that was the baby and it was big as a sweet pea and that meant I was 6 weeks pregnant I was surprised that I was this far into my pregnancy but I was happy about my baby growing healthy I wanted that so did izuku. The doctor soon asked if I wanted to hear the heart beat I said yes once he moved the ultrasound wand around he stopped at the center of my stomach and I heard a heart beat I was so emotional I wanted to cry I did sniffle a little izuku just got yo where my ear was whispered in my ear.

Izuku: that's our baby I love you so much

Akiyama:I love you too izuku

After the appointment we went home and chilled the rest of the day doing homework and studying once we did all that we both took showers and relaxed in the living room watching a movie we ended up falling asleep on the couch today was such a good day let's hope nothing ruins the days that we have.

To be continued

Hello nerds yes you guessed it right it's me again writing y'all a chapter and I don't regret staying up to do so anyway I love y'all I hope y'all get good sleep bye bye here's your daily treats 🍬🍫🍰🍭(thank you again for so much of you reading my story I'm just shocked and happy that y'all love the chapters and look at how many there are of you nerds 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

224 reads come on guys this is amazing and very exciting especially for a person that loves writing maybe if y'all are lucky I can do a face reavel if y'all want anyway here's some more treats 🎂🍭🍰🍬🍫🍨🍧🍦 hope you enjoy and again thank you bye bye )

Word count:641