Well we got caught in bed (smut)

W-What are you doing?

Izuku:calm down I just want to do something with you if that is ok with you

Akiyama:umm I'm not sure but ok sure I'd like to try this something out but we can't do it in the kitchen your mom might come in and find us doing it.

Izuku:alright let's go to my room

In izuku's room

Izuku:are you ready?

Akiyama:y-yea I'm ready

Izuku:good *pins on bed because I'm going to make you feel really good

Akiyama: alright than do your worst

Third person pov:
Izuku went to take akiyama's shirt off while akiyama was unzipping izuku's pants they kissed each other very roughly but little did they know that izuku's mom just got back.

Akiyama's pov:
When we were kissing Izuku pulled away and I whimpered a little from the warmth going away he unzipped my pants and took them off and also took my underwear off and took his three fingers and told me to suck on them. after little while he took his fingers out of my mouth and he put one finger in my entrance he went in and out slowly it hurted alittle bit than that hurt turned into pleasure so he put another finger in and than he put the last finger in it felt really good so he picked up the pace but than he took out his fingers and he put his member at my entrance he looked up at me to see if it was ok to continue and I nodded my head yes he put his member in inch by inch until he was all the way in he at first went slow than he went faster and it felt really really good I accidently moaned out loud he found my weak spot.

Izuku:I found it

Akiyama:please go faster ahh~

Izuku:as you wish

Akiyama:ahhh izuchan~

Akiyama:a-ahh I t-think I'm gonna

Izuku:me too

Third person pov:
When they both came at the same time izuku's mom walked in on them and she walked right back out giving her son time to clean up put clothes on so she can go talk to him about something.

Inko:oh I'm sorry I just wanted to say I need to talk to you izuku and please finish up with what your doing so I can tell you.

Izuku:ok mom I'll be out and c-can you please close the door so we can actually get everything cleaned and we both can get clothes on.

Inko: sorry oh and akiyama your brother is here in the living room so you need to also go head out to talk to him.

Akiyama:Ok we'll be out tell katsuki I'm coming.

Izuku's pov:
When me and akiyama we doing it my mom came in at the time me and akiyama were at our climax so she apologized and said she needed to talk  to me and akiyama's brother kacchan needed to talk to him so we got everything cleaned and we got our clothes on and we went our separate ways talk to our family member my mom was just saying to not let kacchan know that me and akiyama did it that's all she said when she was done talking to me I went check on akiyama but him and kacchan were arguing and it looked like he was crying I went say something but I was still wondering why he was crying until I saw kacchan's hand on wrist with a death grip and yelling at him about coming over here and that he was wanting him to come home I stepped In and told him to let akiyama go but he didn't instead he..

TO BE CONTINUED

I hope you enjoyed I'm not good at writing smut so don't make fun of me please and next chapter is going to be akiyama getting abused by katsuki and izuku trying to stop it that's all I'm going say about the next chapter bye you nerds ^-^ owo ●^●

Word count;670