About Mizuko Seraphina (edited)

Public Life of Mizuko:

My name is Mizuko Seraphina, I'm 13 yrs old and I live in a country called Grandina, my family calls me "M". As you may know I'm the youngest Seraphina and I have lost both my parents so now I live with my aunt Lucinda which she currently specialize the machine gun which you may think is inaproppriate for a woman who is in her 30s. She was the one who took care of me when I lost my parents.

I was 4 yrs old when I lost my parents, it affected me from the start but I was able to move on and look forward, but after the accident at the age of 5 yrs old, my grandfather told me start my training as a Seraphina and that's when I started to learn all about D.S.S (dagger, scythe, sword).

At the age of 8 years old I stopped using the scythes that are provided by my family, and that's when I got my frist scythe.

At the age of 10 years old I completed my training in learning D.S.S but to make sure of my safety, my grandfather assigned two bodyguard one female and one male. The woman name Josephine is my secretary, while the man name Michael is my butler, both of them are my secret bodyguards in disguise. When I finished my training in D.S.S I started to go on missions and yes I started to kill (bad) people, I don't really care knowing that when I grow up I will experience more blood.

I continued my training and mostly focused on using the scythe because something about the scythe really interests me.

When I reached the age of 11 yrs old I was told by my aunt that it would be best for me to learn martial arts and self defense concerning that I would be vulnerable when I only know how to fight with just a weapon.

I started with Taek Wondo since it is a good exercise for beign flexible and learn basic fighting. Next I started Chi Blocking, this martial art is the kind you block the flow of energy in ones body, this makes a person's body vulnerable unless you know how to counter it. Chi is another word for energy, aura, chakra, magic and powers or in other terms "quirk".

After that, that's when I started real martial arts, I started with basic fighting though it wasn't really easy for me I was still very young, but manage to save up stamina since I do my own training for almost the whole day so I got used to it. After 3 months I learned how to defend myself without my weapons.

At the age of 12 yrs I killed battalion of soldiers. Everything I saw was blood, no one could've prevented that bloodshed or bloodbath. But it didn't really affected me because I was already prepared to kill ever since my parents got set up and killed. Then for some reason the town I live in Grandina started praising me and called me something which I don't exactly recall.

Personal Life of Mizuko:

That's was all for my public life now time for the interior of my public life or in other words my personal.

Well to be precise, I'm not good in socialising with other people so basically cold to other people other than my family and two bodyguards. Even for my age I still ask myself why do I need socialise with other people or why do I need friends when I know I can't trust them.

And yes I have no friends, and I am the exact opposite of my aunt who likes to go around with her "friends", unlike me I lock my self in our mansion and do my everyday routine like training in the morning and studying in the afternoon.

I know it's not healthy in always being alone but I've been like this when my parents died. When said I wasn't that affected of my parents death, it's because that I vowed to find the ones who killed my parents and kill them without hesitation , and it's because I got used to being alone and doing things by myself.

D.S.S Weapons

Scythes: