chapter 11- Basic Hero Training

Mizuko (POV)
I everyone started to go back to their seats since it was time for our next class which was called "Basic Hero Training", again I thought it was a waste of time.

As the door opened we heard someone shouted something which by the looks of the everyone they who it is even Todoroki who was sitting beside me.

"I AM WALKING TO THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

Then everyone started to say like...

"wow All Might really is a teacher"

"this year is going to be best"

"I can't believe All Might is hear"

"Mendokusai" I thought, everyone quiet down and our teacher known as All might started to speak.

"Alright class today wearing are going to learn Basic Hero Training through..."

All might then took out a card-of-sort that said "Battle". Everyone started to talk to each other as if they were confuses but it was already obvious that we were having a combat battle with each other.

"is this really necessary" I thought. I just kept on staring on the board as All might explainson what to do, then he starts to pair us into two.

It was finally my turn, which made me feel disappointed since I have to partner up with someone. And that someone had a dual hair color. He was very quiet and always had this stoic expression, like mine.

"Ok! Now that you all have your partners, to make this exciting you all will be using your hero costumes that you submitted!" All might said, while my eyebrows twitched since no one told me that I have to submit a costume.

"sigh Mendokusai, I guess I need to call Michael" I thought then All might

"Now young Seraphina I know you are not informed of submitting, so why don't you just--" All might was cutted of because of me standing up and walking to the door before I reached the door Lida stood up and said something that made me stop...

"oi Seraphina-san how can you just walk to the door without asking permission of the teacher" he said in a very disappointed tone. I looked at him not in a no-emotion kind of face but a pissed and annoyed one, the atmosphere changed when I looked at him almost everyone wanted to avoid looking at me in the eye.

Turned away from Lida and went to the door, where I opened it widely which made Everyone confused even All might.

"Michael, come here" I said in a serious tone. Everyone looked at me confused someone even wanted to laugh but after 10 seconds they heard someone running and what appeared in front of the door made everyone surprised.

"Hai young mistress, what can I do for you" he said while putting his right hand to his chest and bowed.

"bring me the rest of my usual clothes and..." I turned around to face All might and asked...

"Sensei what time are we leaving?" I asked in my low soft tone.

"uhh about 15 minutes since you all still have to change" he replied.

"ok, Michael bring me the rest of my usual clothes before 15 minutes is up or make it possible before 10 minutes" I ordered

"hai Wakarimasu" and other than that he was gone. I turned around walked back to my seat while everyone still confused started to stand up and go to the changing area.

To be continued...

Words: 641