!MUST READ!

Hey guys before I proceed with chapter 15, I'll be making some changes in some of Mizuko's scythes skill since that will be needed for the next chapter. To make this easier and faster, all the changes will be seen here.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

For the venom blight, I'll be changing the time limit of the skill "Paralysis" instead of 10 minutes it will be an hour (if it's an severe wound), but if it was merely a scratch or a cut it will be just 3 minutes. For the skill "Brain Illusion" let's just say that we'll take out the "it will affect tour brain severely" part ok. And will be adding some limitations for the skill "Instant Kill", the user must only use once a day if it was used twice a day the user itself will die due to the poison the crept inside the user's body.

For abrasion devastation, I'll be changing the name of it because I just realize it was a cringy name ;-;
Yup no need to be nice just tell me or should I say agree with me that it was very cringy. Anyways, the name will be "Havoc" it's kinda nice I guess but yeah.

For Sagacity Judgement, well I'm gonna remove the skill "Fallen" since I think it's a little harsh....... Ok I know it's very harsh and bad, so that why I'm removing it. And also to activate the 2 skills, the user must say "I deem you" guilty or innocent that's all. For the skill "Sinful Felonious", it will be like an double edge sword once the user uses this skill to kill someone the user itself will experience deadly shock waves from inside the body that causes inner bleeding and pain from all over the body (mostly from the stomach). P.S– I'll be fixing my explanation and other stuff since it was very bad.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Well thats all the changes I'll be making, I'll be editing "About Mizuko Seraphina" so I can add the changes and some other stuff like some thorough explanation of sort. And also I'm very very sorry if I didn't update I'm really really lazy....;-; yup you can't blame for that, anyways I don't know if chapter 15 will be up now but I'll try. This book is rising up fast so I'm doing my best to update even though I'm lazy. Well that's all for today. Bye!