Chapter 18- The mysterious man

"young mistress, thank goodness you're ok-" Michael was cut of by Mizuko when she started to shout orders to Michael and Josephine.

"Michael Josephine secure the dome make sure no one is hurt, help those who are in need I'll take care of the rest!" first Michael and Josephine were dazed but immediately obliged at Mizuko's order.

"hai!" they both replied and jumped in different directions.

"this must be the answer I've been looking for" Mizuko thought with a little mixture of worried-ness

"tch, mendokusai" Mizuko clicked her tongue, she summoned her dagger then turned around and to her surprise it was Todoroki sliding down the hill with houses that looked like was rubbed down by a landslide, when that came across the young girl's mind she thought...

"this must be the landslide zone" then villains started to charge at them continually.

Todoroki started to attack the villains, Mizuko knew she needed to attack to since it was her mission to protect her classmates but she didn't want anyone to know she is experienced in fighting or much less at killing.

"that's not the point now" she scolded herself then started to run towards the other villains but to make sure they don't die Mizuko aimed at their thighs to stop their mobility. She did it in incredible speed taking down every villain without killing them, looking closer to the dual haired hero you can see his eyes widening.

Every villain was taken down, some were frozen from Todoroki's ice while some are lying on the ground with a deep cut on their thighs. For Mizuko this was piece of cake, she wasn't that tired since she faced more harsher and dangerous things unlike what's happening here. Then a silhouette of a guy started appearing, he had two shotguns and pistols that was glowing blue he also had a retractable bow that was attached in his upper arm but there was no sign of any arrows, he was wearing all black with blue glowing lines that runs down his legs to his arms.

Mizuko's eyes widened as she looked at the man who was walking towards them, she knew who was this man she met him a 2 yrs ago (A/N- let's just say that Mizuko was going on missions when she was 10 ok I'll fix that later) on her mission to destroy an illegal company and knowing the man who was walking towards them, he was the owner of that company. Both of then fought a one-on-one battle and knowing Mizuko she was the one who won the fight the fact that it wasn't a fight for Mizuko. She hadn't seen this man for 2 yrs so why was he appearing now in front of her. At first Mizuko decided to spare the man since she had no intention of killing him because it was a waste of time but if this man she met 2 yrs ago is one of the guys responsible for this attack Mizuko was regretting of sparing him and now wants not his life not him being dead, but wants his head stick in a metal rod in the middle of USJ where everyone can see his head dripping in red crimson blood.

Todoroki noticed that Mizuko tensed up and was looking at the man furiously like she has met him. But Todoroki decided to put his thoughts aside and readied his stance to fight the mysterious man but Mizuko raise her arm in a sideward position signaling this was her fight and for the first time Todoroki respected that and decided to observe the fight between Mizuko and the mysterious man he didn't know why but he was having a feeling that something will happen in this fight.

Mizuko gripped her dagger but as usual she wasn't showing any emotions aside from annoyance. The man stopped walking and stood there and smiled then he said...

"Hisashiburi Mizuko-chan"

CLIFFHANGER

To be continued...

Words: 664