Chapter 28- Peace in a white room(Filler)

Narrator (POV)
Inside a white room, was a white bed with a small wooden night stand and a lamp on top of it. On the left side of the bed was a small window that was open half way through. The white curtains swayed gently as the calm breeze entered the room.

On the white bed, lie a small 13 year old girl sleeping peacefully. Her glasses was placed on the wooden night stand with a black ribbon strip beside it, which was from the little girl's hair, who's hair was quite messy.

As the gentle breeze entered the room, the eyes of the girl opened slowly. She looked up to the white ceiling and blinked; she tried to sit up straight but due to side effects her body ached making her unable to sit up straight.

itai

Even though girl's body ached she forced her self to sit up straight anyway, but then she shivered. She looked at the window where the cold breeze was coming, her hair swayed gently.

The girl stared at the window into the abyss for a while. For the first time in 8 years she felt at peace, her blue cyan eyes glistened as the sun started to set making the room into a red-orange color.

Sigh

The girl sighed as she closed her eyes and breathe in and out deeply; she felt the calming breeze dance around her, making her hair sway from to and fro. She liked the feeling, in fact she missed this feeling. The feeling that she could never forget, the feeling she lost a long time ago, the feeling she longed have wanted for the past 8 years.

The Feeling of Her Parent's Warmth