chapter 30 pt.1

Narrator (POV)
In a room with dim lights was a bar. There, a blue haired man sat at one of the seats in the bar. He was scratching his face aggressively, but then the door that which lead outside the bar opened.

There appeared a man who wore a suit for a bartender, but most likely he was a purple mist when it comes to his appearance. He was known as Kurogiri.

The blue haired man, known as Shigaraki, stopped scratching his face and turned to Kurogiri.

"so, did you identified the girl's identity?" Shigaraki asked sternly, as Kurogiri went to the bar table.

"ouh, it appears that the girl's name is Mizuko Seraphina, who came from the Seraphina family" Kurogiri said, as he held a wine glass and started to clean it with a white cloth.

"the Seraphina Family?" Shigaraki's head suddenly perked up, as Kurogiri mentioned a family name that was unfamiliar to him.

"they are an elite family of weapon wielders. Every member of the Seraphina family have a specific weapon that they specialize" Kurogiri started.

"and it seems that this Mizuko girl lost her parents when she was 5 and is now in a verge of vengeance; which explains her cold demeanor" he finished while settling down the wine glass and proceeded to clean another one.

"but that doesn't change the fact that she almost took down the nomu!" Shigaraki said angrily, as he clenched his fist.

Kurogiri ignored Shigaraki's enraged reply. He decided to just continue telling him all the information, that he had gathered.

"anyways, she had an agreement with principle of UA. She was told to protect the students of UA, whilst making sure that no student would find out about the agreement with her and the principle"

A tch was heard from Shigaraki.

"I also found out that this girl has a different goal or rather protecting the UA students isn't her priority" with Kurogiri saying this, Shigaraki again perked up.

"hmmm, a different goal huh"

_*_*_*_*_*_*

Meanwhile,

A certain 13 year old girl is walking to the poilice station, with her two companions following her.

As they kept on walking, the three of them finally reached ghetto police station. There, they will try to get as much information that they need as they can.

Theu walked towards the front desk, everything was pretty normal. Police officers walking around, some drinking coffee; others abruptly walking around the hallway to delivery some files.

The person at the from desk had just finished talking with someone on the phone. The person then looked up, and saw three familiar faces walking towards anonymous.

(A/N- I don't know what gender I should put so I'll put it as anonymous).

The young Seraphina noticed the sudden change on the anonymous composure. She figured that the front desk manager recognized them.

The girl and her two companions bowed at the front desk manager, and so did anonymous.

"hisashiburi, I'm sure you're here to talk to Naomasa Tsukauchi; the person I've told you about"

"hai, we're sorry about sudden intrusion" said Michael.

"oh don't worry besides, you're the ones who were hired by the principle of UA, right?"

Mizuko then nodded at the person, whilst trying to make a good impression to the person. She's not really costumed to socializing too much with other people.

The person at the front desk started to dial someone at the black telephone. The conversation with anonymous and the person at the phone, didn't last at least 5 minutes.

"his office is at the end of the hallway over there, the chief also volunteered to give the information you need" said the person.

"hai, arigatō gozaimashita" both Michael and Josephine said in unison while Mizuko stayed quiet and just bowed.

The two adults followed the actions of their young mistress, before proceeding to their destination.

To be continued...

Finally updated for God knows how long.