Chapter 16

Mizuko (POV)
After our class with All might, there were also normal classes like English which is the worst considering that the Voice Hero: Present Mic teaches us English and yes he is very loud. We also have Math, most of the class hate math but for me math is very nice and I like it since this can help train your brain so I am most likely fond of the subject Math.

Then it was lunch time, Michael already left and was now in the penthouse so I was eating by myself at least not until a -frog like face- girl name Tsuyu and a browned hair girl name Uraraka sat beside me. They were pretty annoying I got to admit but I was also a very nice experience, I didn't imagine it would be like this when you eat with someone. Ever since my parents died, I guess I never had friends who would eat with, Michael and Josephine would always just stand there and wait for me to finish eating. So this a very nice experience for someone like me, demo...

"I can't let my facade slip, I can't let my guard down, I can't have any distractions" I accidently whispered out loud.

"did you say something Mizuko-san?" Uraraka asked, I was quite surprised when she asked that I never thought she would here me though. I shook my head and said calmly...

"iya nandemonai"

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

We were done eating, all three of us went to our next class together. However, as we walk through the hallway as usual people would stare at me and give dirty looks. I don't really care about that I could even kill them all right now if wanted to but my mission is the opposite of it so I just ignored them.

As we kept on walking we finally reached our class room, when we went inside most of the class were already there including the hot headed blonde, and the dual haired boy who was at the back just sitting.

I went to my seat and just sat there waiting for the next class, as the bell rang my other class mates starts to come inside and going to their seat.

"I guess is just a normal day-"

"for me" I thought as I readied myself for our next class.

To be continued...

Words: 395