Chapter 22

_________________________
_____________

Narrator (POV)
As the fight between Hiroshi and Mizuko ended, Mizuko thought she needed to explain this privately to the police. Since she may or may not killed a man purposely in front of a dualed haired student, or she may have accidently gave the student a trauma of-sort. But now wasn't the time to think about that since the battle wasn't over yet.

Todoroki and Mizuko was facing each other. However, the young Seraphina did not know whether to answer his question or not.

"Todoroki-kun..."

"let's keep this between us ok" Mizuko said whilst walking away to avoid eye contact and small talks. Not knowing there was a certain invisible girl name Tooru Hakagure was with them, who also had experience the horror.

When Tooru heard the conversation between Mizuko and Todoroki, she knew that she needed to keep this a secret as well.

As Mizuko walked away she stopped and turned her head slightly but not enough to see her face. Her whole body was a silhouette due to the light shining upon her.

Todoroki, on the other hand, was still astonished to move. When he saw Mizuko, who slightly turned her head; even though Todoroki could not see her face, he could still see her eyes that was just like his when he first got his scar. Up until now he eyes were still cold just like hers, filled with nothing but emptiness and darkness.

Mizuko then faced forward and ran towards the center of the dome, knowing that a certain hero was being beaten up by the Nomu.

•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•

Meanwhile....

While Mizuko and Todoroki were done with Hiroshi; Aizawa was fighting or more like getting beaten by the nomu.

His limbs and bones were broken, he had deep severe wounds all over his body. Blood dripped from his face as he was breathing heavily.

On the sidelines, were 3 heroes-in-training watching in horror as they look at their teacher who was half dead and was getting beaten severely.

A certain green haired boy name Izuku Midorya was about to run towards the battle filled but stopped before he could even leave his hiding spot.

What he saw made his eyes widen with amazement and surprise. There he saw the mysterious 13 year old girl, who just recently enrolled in UA.

CLIFFHANGER

To be continued....

____________________________
______________

Author's Note:
Ok guys as of now will not be on hold anymore, but before I continue you guys must be wondering why I published 2 chapters at the same time. Well I was thinking of making tons of chapters before I upload it but, some things happened which made me panicked making forget and I accidently uploaded it. Anyways
is officially this book is not on hold anymore, but there is a catch. This book will have slow updates since I am rewriting my book called "Mavis Vermilion's Adventures: Magi Kingdom of Magi" since I was still naive then when I was making this. So anyways hope u enjoyed this chapter. Bye.