Chapter 12

Narrator (POV)
Everyone started to wear their superhero costumes, but Mizuko was hesitating. She was not used to change her clothes in front of other people, but she had to anyway even though she was not used to it.

Mizuko starts to take off her navy jacket then her top revealing a very pale skin which made all the girls stare, Mizuko starts to take of her belt then skirt ignoring the other girls staring at her pale skin, leaving her black stockings and white shoes on. Mizuko looks at the other girls, some of them were finished wearing their costumes.

She starts to wear her sleeveless black dress that was about her upper thigh long. Mizuko then proceeds to wear her navy jacket and buttons up the first button at the top. She took out a black ribbon strip from the bag and proceeds to tie it into a ribbon from the side of her head. Then took her white belt and attached it on her waist loosely. Mizuko starts to braid her hair in the front and took a black clip to hold it.

Mizuko stuffed her uniform inside the locker and picked up the bag. She waited until all the girls were finished, Mizuko looked at her left and saw Tsuyu walking towards her.

"You have a nice costume Mizuko-chan even if they are your usual clothes" Tsuyu said.

"arigato..." the young Seraphina said while bowing her head a little. She looked at Tsuyu who was wear her green hero costume (A/N- to lazy to describe her costume). However, everyone in the girls room started to leave meaning everyone was done changing.

"let's go Mizuko-chan" Tsuyu said.

"hai...." Mizuko said in a low voice making sure her boredom isn't obvious. Mizuko proceeds to leave the room and outside waiting was the boys and Michael.

"arigato Michael" Mizuko said as she gave him the bag. Then Michael leaned closer to reach Mizuko's ear and whispered...

"I have what you asked young mistress both of them actually"

"good, let me see the information" Mizuko said, by her tone Michael knew what she wanted.

"here you are young mistress" Michael said as he handed Mizuko what she wanted, then while walking outside she starts to read.

To be continued...

Words: 429

Hey guys forgot to add that they already did the hero and villain classification or something and who's teams is gonna fight on the last chapter, I didn't wrote the groups because I'm very lazy at the same time busy hope you guys understand. Bye.