chapter 1 (CURRENTLY EDITING)

Narrator: normal

Narrator (POV)
It's a peaceful day everything seems to be normal no trouble going on, everyone just doing there thing, no noises, no one creating havoc. It was just another peaceful day for other people. Well that was for other people, as for a certain young girl, well let's just say that young girl with a pink scythe in her back is busy trying to kill 3 moose lions at once.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Location: Forest

"Tch, Mendokusai" a certain young girl says out of frustration. 

The young girl kept dodging the moose lion's antlers while trying to hit it with a sword that she took from her waist, just by her look she is getting annoyed thinking she is gonna need more than a sword.

However, at back of the scene there are two people a male and a female. The female wore a secretary-ish clothing with a purse and the male wore a white but a butler style suit.

"kusō, I should've brought that scythe. Using that would've finished the job quickly," the girl thought as she kept dodging.

"you made me no choice," the girl said in a low voice but annoyed look.

The young girl threw her sword to ground, she started take her pink scythe from her scythe holder sling.

When she grabbed it, a light flash. Within that flash of seconds, the head of three moose lions were separated from their body and blood was dripping everywhere.

On the other hand, the young girl was dripping blood but her showed no emotion. There was no fear, anger nor happiness shown in her face, just a cold, annoyed face.

"well done young mistress" the female butler said while walking towards the young girl with a clean towel.

"Arigatou" the young girl replied. 

"well that took a little longer than we anticipated, well we have to hurry your grandfather is in need of your assistance" the male butler said while looking at his pocket watch.

The young girl just nodded while cleaned up.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Time skip: after getting cleaned up

The young girl and her two companions soon arrived at their destination. 

The Seraphina Residence.

The Seraphina Residence was huge and very outspread. Almost like the size of a whole capital. This whole land was dedicated and bought by the the 205th Head Leader of the Seraphina and every once in a while, they continue to spread their territories. Until they had come to a point where the Seraphina Residence was now but the same size of a capital. Thus, no one would dare enter the Seraphina's territory unless they were told to; since their territory were filled with hundreds of elite weapon users.

The insides of the Seraphina Residence was elegant and calm. It had a classical interior and exterior design, and it had everything a warrior could need. A training field, private battlegrounds, a weaponry cellar and many more. The main building, however, was the most noticeable thing in the whole Residence. 

The front yard had a giant black gate, it also has a small white cottage for drinking tea.

The back yard had a colorful field, with colorful flowers and different kinds of plants. In the middle of the roaring fields was another white cottage cottage, a bit larger than the front yard. Inside the cottage was a white table with 2 white chairs from both end.

At the table there was a chess board and and to cups of tea, waiting there was a woman in her 30s with a white envelop in her hand and an old man dressed formally with a small navy blue box in his hand and another envelope.

The aged man and the woman, who stood beside him, looked like they they were someone while having a nice talk.

A woman dressed as a secretary with a purse, name Josephine who had a sling bag(A/N- the pictures are only what Josephine and Micheal are wearing)

And then a man dressed in a white butler suit, name Micheal who held a pocket watch.

And the lastly a girl who wore a short black sleeveless dress with a white loose belt in the waist

And the lastly a girl who wore a short black sleeveless dress with a white loose belt in the waist. For the bottom were black stockings, a pair of white school-like-shoes. And for her head, she wore a pair of black thin glasses, and a black ribbon strip tied from her hair. Lastly, she wore an over sized white navy jacket.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Mizuko (POV)
Josephine and Michael opened both doors that lead to the back yard. There, was a white cottage. With two people waiting for us. A woman in her 30s, my aunt Lucinda Seraphina and my grandfather Julios Seraphina.

Micheal and Josephine stood at the back while I stood from when we reached the cottage.

We three bowed our heads to show respect. Then I decided to ask.

"why did you call for me Ojīchan?" [ojīchan- grandfather]

To be continued...

Words: 728