The Beginning of the end

“The City of ULMARK is one of those cities where life isn't that easy, you have to work very hard to actually reach a level where people will know you, otherwise you will just end up being 'nobody' rather than being 'somebody' ", said Josh Timber father to his 20-year-old son Dann Timber, as the Timber family were moving from California to a very chaotic city which is basically a huge island known as ULMARK which is located in Northern Pacific Ocean.

[Five years before]

Josh Timber was very young when he joined the S.W.A.T for his country, and he slowly and steadily started moving to the top positions and then after 31 years of service he became Commander Josh Timber. He was widely respected in various forces, he was also awarded the Peacemaker award for decreasing the crime rate to a great extent in US.

Josh Timber and his wife Anne Timber were in California when Dann was born and at that very moment itself Josh decided that Dann would be one of the greatest commander ever, and he would do a better job than him.Dann was actually a very intellectual student in High school and at the age of 15 itself, his father thinking about Dann's future joined him to the military training center, he was the youngest there.

But Josh always wanted Dann to be the best of all, so he used to daily train him with 2-hour sessions everyday early in the morning which started with boxing, Running, jumping underneath the water and then a 10 km run in the woods and then summing it all up with basic defence training .

Dann was always intrigued by his father's job, and he always wanted to be like him but sometimes he also used to get frustrated.Dann after all these days of training once asked Josh, “Dad I'm probably the only 15-year old who is training like this in summer vacation rather just chilling out with other buddies, why don't you just let me live my life like normal teenagers,like chilling, partying, just hanging out”

Josh replied with a grim smile and said see Dann I would like to say just one sentence but I want you to remember this sentence whenever such thought comes in your mind, you are made for something 'bigger better bolder' [pointing a finger to Dann], Dann still looked unsatisfied with the answer, and he just walked away. Then Anne, Dann's mother just stood by Josh and said " At least he never said no to the military training or the rigorous stuff you have been telling him to do all this while”.

Josh replied “Yes, I agree with you and I also know that he has that fire to be someone who can change the whole crime scene in America".

Anne said “Don't you think it's quite early for such gigantic thoughts”.
Josh smiled and replied "It's never too early Anne". But life took a huge the turn after all these normal years and life never ever went as per Josh after that.

[Five year later]- Present times.........