The Warhorse

So the little tour of ULMARK for Dann and Sophie worked out pretty well for both of them as they tuned in well with each other. Sophie also gave Dann her personal number instead of her work number which Josh had.

Day 11 in ULMARK

Dann and Sophie's friendship was just starting to grow stronger and stronger as they were meeting each other almost every day. But it was this day when there was the Ultimate meeting about the whole mission for which they came here in ULMARK. Josh and all other 22 police officers were all suited as they wore an ULMARK all star Police Officer blazer. They reached the ULMARK police headquarter and as this mission was very confidential all other officers who were working in that headquarter were given a Holiday it was just Josh, 22 police officers, Perry and the chief officer of ULMARK Lungi Ntini who was a well-built police officer.

They started to put forth the plan of Trojan horse in front of Lungi Ntini and as soon he heard the plan, he with hoarse machismo voice said,"This ain't gonna happen ".
He said that ULMARK's Eastern Junkyard is most overprotected area and also getting into Tiget's army is impossible as the system there is as strong as the whole parliament system in US. Lungi said," They are smarter than us we have to take that into consideration each and every time.”

The whole plan, which was planned by the team was ruled out in few seconds, they were clueless in what to do. But at that moment a 24-karat plan struck in Josh's mind. He picked a marker and gave it to Lungi and asked him to just roughly draw the whole eastern junkyard blueprint . After Lungi drew the rough diagram of Eastern Junkyard, Josh picks the marker again and asks Lungi to have seat.

And then Josh starts explaining his plan by the means of the rough map of eastern junkyard made by Lungi. He pointed out through the marker to the subordinate one of Tiget's Fortress, where all the main people are there, and he said," This is main area, if we somehow manage to get in here as a Trojan horse then our envisage is truly going in a right direction but getting in here is very dangerous, and to be honest I think its for sure subverting our plan of going back to our home country "
Victor said," So you are beckoning that the Mission Trojan horse is cancelled !”
Josh replies with a grim smile and says," Yup the plan Trojan horse is all but condemned, but no worries I have got a special plan in mind "
The whole meeting lasted about 13 hours when they disseminated cement to all loopholes in the mission, this mission was called 'Operation warhorse' and as the name suggests the plan was also pretty aggressive. The whole team decided to execute the mission on Day 16 which was Sunday. Which would also give everybody enough time to arrange all the weapons and all the stuff that was needed for Ultimate mission.

Day 13 in ULMARK

Josh was messaging the team about how shipping of all the arms and ammunition was going on at that moment Dann with blunt face asks Josh," Dad please for got sake let me just be there in this mission, I promise that I will make myself useful in whatever I do !”
Josh replied saying," No Dann it's too early for you and I want you to take care of mom ok "
Dann replied," Oh dad come on "
He leaves the room with anger, Josh didn't have time to convince Dann as he had a lot in hands.

Day 15 in ULMARK

The whole team had a final meeting everything was set up and everything was confidential it was about to happen, it was big step for ULMARK police department too as no one has ever planned such a huge mission against Tiget Jordan.

Day 16 in ULMARK........