The Blight

So many things changed, and now everyone was in a state of doubt of whether the decision of giving ULMARK the independent status was right or wrong. But Tiget didn't want that doubt to haunt longer.

It was a cold night in ULMARK with the people sleeping tightly after a nightmare of a day. Oran's family was told that Oran would be safely driven back home and he would be given the highest security while reaching home. As Oran's family went through a lot in the last few hours they decided to take some rest as it was midnight.

It was 3 am when a call from the general traffic officer came to Perry Bellister the wife of the mayor Oran Bellister with a very scared voice saying,"Mam, (stammering) your husband went through a very bad accident just minutes ago, he is in City hospital right now, he is in very critical condition, I have sent a car to pick you and your daughter up, please make it quick mam his condition is very poor”.......he put the phone down

Perry Bellister was shocked to another extent she just didn't know what to do now, her daughter was sleeping, she didn't tell her anything she just took her phone and went straight back into car downstairs.

This accident actually happened when one of the Officers of ULMARK were driving Oran back home and suddenly the back tire punctured and it was a Highway where everyone is driving precariously and when suddenly the tire of Oran's car got punctured the car behind him which was in great speed crashed into him. It was a very strange accident the car which crashed into him was heavily damaged and also Oran's car was in bad condition. Driver of the car which crashed into Oran's car was almost dead and Oran was also heavily injured.

After reaching there Perry was continuously scolding the officers that how can they be so irresponsible, with tears from her eyes just going through a heavy downpour . And then the doctor who was in the operation theatre treating Oran came outside with a stone facial expression and he said," It's over, I'm sorry”. This news had a great impact on Perry, she went through an emotional roller coaster off late which started with the beckoning happiness when Oran was released and the trauma when she heard of Oran's death.

This news started spreading slowly all over ULMARK and US, Josh was sleeping very tightly when suddenly Dann woke him up,"Dad bad news, bad news! "
Josh with a sleepy voice asked,"What is it Dann?”
“Oran Bellister is dead, as he met a car accident " said Dann
Josh slowly got up with a very tired face and he said,"What!!!!!!”

Everyone in US got up with this bad news, the public couldn't believe that the person for whom they have been fighting for recently, is already dead.Josh was getting dressed up as he was ready for another mind freaking day but as he was getting ready there were these 3 Black Hummers which were heading towards their house. Anne got up, she went outside to see who they were, it turns out they were the High Commissioners wheels. Josh also went outside, the high commissioner gets down from the car and looks into Josh and says, “Are you ready Josh? ”