The Combat

" Send in the drones ", Josh ordered.
" Copy that "
The mission was started , they send in the drones  first to indentify if there's any obstruction over the rooftops of all the buildings around Eastern Junkyard .
" All clear sir " said the operations team.
And then the 22 police officers holding snipers sallied to the smaller buildings nearest to the Eastern Junkyard's first sobordinates, Josh was also at the top of one of those building but he wasn't part of the Shooting team.

Then the fireworks started , Josh ordered fire and all the 22 police officers started shooting vaguely towards the Eastern Junkyard's first sobordinates entryway , the shooters were not at all interested in shooting at any one in particular they just wanted to grab some attention of Tiget and his men . And they did grab some attention but as expected Tiget send his men from second sobordinates to shoot the officers on rooftops of the buildings , there was a complete one to one shooting going on till couple of minutes .First part of the plan was going as expected. But then there was this shocker which wasn't entirely expected . One of the member from second sobordinates came outside and he had a Bazooka in his hand . In just seconds the  man with the Bazooka  shot at the Snipper shooters with a Bazooka . It was a shock ,and the building in which the Bazooka was shot ,was where Josh was giving commands 'unarmed' .
It took a few seconds for everyone to realise , what just happened , they never in the world expected such response from Tiget's men . Josh was heavily wounded mainly because of debris he was hit from ,after the Bazooka shot . All the sniper shooters were also injured a bit but their protective gears helped them against any serious injuries. The sniper shooters from other buildings didn't know what to do .

But then a voice through the walky talky came through , it was Josh and with a very distinct voice he ordered
,"Implement Plan B now! "
Josh knew that Tiget Jordan is very smart guy and if something goes wrong there should be a much stronger Plan B,so that they can fight back even harder .The plan B was ultimate destruction and showing no mercy towards them but they should side by side execute the core plan .

And there it was , the squad of a ULMARK  S.W.A.T team, up and running towards the enemies in eastern junkyard breaking the barrier through  commander trucks , as all the second sobordinate criminals of eastern junkyard came out . S.W.A.T team was well equipped , and many of members of second sobordinate of criminals were getting killed because of the gunshots from the S.W.A.T team . The medic team arrived and treatment of wounded Josh and other shooters was going on in the sidelines as they came down from the buildings .

Many members from second sobordinate were down wounded and that's when, the so called Tiget's men sallied out and that was the moment the whole team was waiting for , 25 smoke granades at once was thrown right into the area where the shooting was going on ,and then Victor and David started running towards Brendon who is one of Tiget's closest men according to the records,David is member of ULMARK police department  .They caught and took him inside a minivan which was made to stand just behind a street , Victor fitted the microphone on Brendon's neck which Brendon had no idea of as it was microscopic  . And then David punched him three times with hard hands  and then Victor showed him a photo of Brendon's daughter and said heavily breathing, "You know her right , your daughter , she is gonna be in huge trouble if you dont answer my question alright "
Brendon breathlessly said, "Bastards  what are you gonna do to her hah ? You are no kidnappers , you don't have any freaking guts to do anything"

“ Send in the drones ", Josh ordered.
“ Copy that "
The mission was started, they send in the drones first to identify if there's any obstruction over the rooftops of all the buildings around Eastern Junkyard.
“ All clear sir ", said the operations team.
And then the 22 police officers holding snipers sallied to the smaller buildings nearest to the Eastern Junkyard's first subordinates, Josh was also at the top of one of those building, but he wasn't part of the Shooting team.