The Bombshell

It was 9 in the morning, Josh was getting ready for a mind boggling day, Anne and Dann woke up early to wish him luck for the mission. It was a bright Saturday morning which was going to turn out to be the darkest Saturday.

Josh reached the Headquarters, shaking hands with all of his team. Josh could actually sense the excitement among the whole group. Josh also asked Lungi whether Tiget got any hint of this plan, Lungi replied,"No Josh, Tiget has zero idea of this plan "
Josh said," Great, so its time for some final touch ups ".

Josh was making sure every tiny thing was perfectly set up. The whole team was working with sheer coordination,not letting anything raw. Josh confirmed with Lungi about the timing of the arrival of the ship and that's when the bad news came,Lungi said that he coordinated with port manager and he said that the ship is running a bit late so they didn't know the exact timing of the arrival of ship. This was a real problem for Josh as he and his team had to get inside the Ship before Tiget and his men aboard the Ship. And this problem had no real solution , they could wait and endure a certain amount of risk.

It was 3 pm when suddenly a phone call from High Commissioners of US came, Josh picked up the phone, The High Commissioner said," Oh Hey Josh, I heard that you are going to implement the mission today "
Josh replied," Hello sir and yeah today is D - day sir "
Commissioner said,"See Josh it's very brave of you that you are going to implement such an emphatic mission, but you know right who you are dealing with, it is Tiget Jordan so please for God’s sake take care of yourself "

Josh said," Don't worry sir our plan is surely going to work and hope after that I will be able to come back to US "
High commissioner replied," Sure, sure the Department needs you here, and if you don't mind what exactly is the plot of the mission "
Josh said," Sorry sir but this information is quite confidential and explaining it to you in a cell phone is a risk which is not worth taking "
High commissioner replied," No worries, I understand and I wish you the best for the mission "
Josh said," Thank you sir” and cuts the call and at that moment Perry Bellister comes to Headquarter and asked Josh," Who were you talking to ?".

Josh said," Nothing mam just our own US High commissioner"
Perry said," Ok but other than him no outsider knows about the plan right? "
Josh positively replied,"No mam don't worry it's extremely confidential "
Perry in serious tone said to Josh ,
" Josh if you accomplish this mission then it might be the greatest thing ever ,and it would be a huge favour that's why please try your level best Josh "
Josh confidently said," Don't worry mam it's going to be alright"

All of these conversations just added more and more pressure on Josh, the time was clicking they were just minutes away from starting up the mission.
And then needle struck five and Josh shouted," Its show time everyone! "

While the 22 police officers including Josh were wearing a S.W.A.T suit and holding M-16, they all got into a common truck that was arranged by Josh itself. They reached the port, there were a few people around and the ship didn't arrive yet as they reached the location before time and Lungi also said earlier that the ship might be late . It started to get dark and Lungi was continuously in contact with the Josh if in case there was any difficulty.

After, almost one hour the driver of truck who was basically in Josh's team indicated that the ship is arriving. And as soon as the ship arrived, Josh indicated through hand gestures, and they all got out of the truck and the whole team very stealthily managed to get inside the ship. They got into cargo section of the ship and through the underground stairs they got inside the Duct Chamber and locked themselves in, it was huge dark area with all the pipelines connected to each other.

Josh then as per plan contacted Lungi through the radio phone and said, "We are inside the Duct ".
Lungi replied," Copy that "
It was a wait game for Josh and company now, they had to wait till Tiget and his men aboard the ship.
(After a few minutes)
But then suddenly a sound at door comes, Josh indicates everyone to remain silent and then there was this slip of paper that came from underneath the door and Josh was awestruck after reading what was written in that slip.

The slip consisted of a message which was written through a marker, on it ,it was written that “If you open the door then there might be some fire works in the Ship”. The whole team read the slip everybody was shocked, Josh immediately tried to contact Lungi, but he was not picking up the phone.

“Sir, the plan number one of planting the bomb on the duct door is done, they are all trapped now " ,said Lungi to Tiget Jordan.

Tiget Jordan replied with a smile,
“ Nice work Lungi, you always have been our most trusted Trojan Horse. "