The First Hit

Many things changed between those 5 years, Josh now had a good upright 6 feet (1.83 m) tall body but with belly just pushing out a bit and with the age he started growing a very fuzzy beard with tiny mustache and with those grey hair just increasing, he was starting to look like an old man and Josh's wife Anne too started getting wrinkles on her face, and she started to look a bit more pale now but major changes physically came to Dann who finished his defense training, and he was just few months away from joining S.W.A.T, he had a great 6.5 feet (1.98 m) macho physique with the military cut hair and a plain mustache, it was clearly the indication that puberty hit Dann very hard in these five years.

But one of the major changes that happened to the whole country was that the City of ULMARK was given the status of an independent country. This demand was put forth by one the greatest criminal leader in ULMARK known "Tiget Jordan", he wanted ULMARK to be wholly under his control so that he can conduct the various criminal activities in ULMARK along with public control without any obstruction by the US government.

Tiget was a strong character in ULMARK and his contacts were very huge in US underground system, he had a pretty ordinary physique, he was like 6'7 in (2.01 m)ch long stick with nerdy glasses on it, but the reason he had such fear among public was his strategic skills and the way he plans all his vicious activities he just takes that plan to another level, and he also planned something gigantic to get the independent country status.

He was continuously giving threatening hints to US that if you do not give them the independent status then something big will happen. Apparently the Mayor of that city Oran Bellister couldn't do anything because ULMARK is a city where if the government there takes any actions against the criminals then the criminals there led by Tiget might do something harsh to the city.

The US government was quite straight forward with this issue and they clearly denied the independent status to ULMARK because the US government already knew that if it happens then the crime rate will reach its saturation point in ULMARK because they knew the power of Tiget Jordan in ULMARK . But Tiget wanted this very badly.

It was gloomy morning, when the disaster of giving ULMARK independent status happened, suddenly a phone call comes for Josh from the US authorities that the Mayor of ULMARK Oran Bellister is kidnapped. He was quite shocked by this news he didn't ask for any further information he just grabbed his gun and car keys and drove straight to the nearest Police Department.

He reached there and the first questions he asked is “How the hell! Did this happen”.
One of the police officer there replied saying “Sir, it was all planned” He stared at that Police officer, and with anger seeping all the way he shouted, “You know what, I need to know the whole damn plan!!”

And then suddenly a call from the Head commissioner comes and Josh force ably picks the phone, the head commissioner with straight forward voice said,"We need to stop this, if Tiget can kidnap a mayor who was surrounded by the best level security by just a strong plan then why can't we stop him with a smart plan, look Josh we have these 24 hrs to save Oran, because I think the US authorities will never ever give ULMARK an independent country status so it's all up to us now Josh".

(Josh slowly puts the phone down with lots of frustration)...........