The First blood

“People think that this is an accident", said The high commissioner after they sat down inside Josh's house.
“ What do you mean by people think, it is an accident right ?”, Josh replied with some shock.
The high commissioner said,"No Josh it's quite evident that the accident which happened to Oran was fully planned, the person who was driving Oran's car was actually one of Tiget's man and the driver of the car which crashed into Oran's car was also Tiget's man, but he is dead now ".
“Why would someone risk his life for Tiget!!”exclaimed a confused Josh.
“ See Josh the term "Tiget's man" which I'm using is actually very accurate there are actually thousands of Tiget's men all around ULMARK , I don't know how but I think he uses the technique which is used by many terrorist organisations that is Brain-wash technique "replies High Commissioners.
And the High Commissioners also added," You know the plan of how they kidnapped Oran ! , (he starts explaining) , It was a very simple plan but yet a very effective plan, they knew that Oran goes to the church on every Sunday morning and as soon as he came out of the church on Sunday Tiget sent a huge mob of common people which also consisted of Tiget's men, the Tiget's men grabbed Oran put him inside their car and because of those mob of people the security force of Oran weren't able shoot them "
Josh asked," How in the world did he get that mob of common people? "
The High Commissioners rolled his eyes and replied,"Josh this is Tiget Jordan we are talking about, I have said it many times that he has the capability of doing anything ".
“So you have come all the way here to tell me how Tiget kidnapped the mayor, who is already dead because of Tiget?", said Josh irritatingly.

High commissioner said with a serious tone," Look Josh I need you to go to ULMARK and bring the broken system there back to normal, as we know that the Mayor of ULMARK is dead, and he would be mostly replaced by his wife Perry but this is exactly what Tiget wanted an inexperienced Mayor, so that he can really grab hold of the city ".

Josh was very optimistic about this idea as he always wanted to make the system of ULMARK accurate through his own hands . Then Dann asked Josh,"I'm in dad, there's no way you are not taking me !”
Anne said," Dann stop acting like a kid, dad is going there for his job "
Dann added," OH mom ! Please through this whole incident I have been quite, If I need to be like dad then I got a know how he works, how he analyses various cases,I am coming with you dad!!!"
And then Josh said," You have got to do something different you can't just copy me and become a great Police officer, yes you are coming to ULMARK but you gotta own your damn skills and remember in ULMARK everything is bitter and not the same as it is in here ".
Josh added looking into Dann's eyes,"The City of ULMARK is one of those cities where life isn't that easy you have work very hard to actually reach a level where people will know you otherwise you will end up being like a 'nobody' rather than being 'somebody'”.