The Tour

Perry and Josh discussed the main plot of the plan, the plan was very simple. One man among the 22 police officers will act as a Trojan horse and that guy would act as he is a part of Tiget's men, he would give us all the insiders of Tiget's crime ground and as soon as the right moment comes all the others officers including Josh will grab it from both hands. The man who was going to be the Trojan horse was Victor, he had good experience and also he was one of the most trusted police officers. The plan was wholeheartedly planned,there were very little loop holes in the plan, but they all needed to be very careful specially Victor because everyone knew how much of an intellect Tiget was.

Day 4 in ULMARK

Everything was pretty much settled in Josh's apartment, each and every stuff which was in the bag earlier was unpacked, at that very moment Dann recalled something and he asked Josh his phone. He was searching for Sophie's number as he thought it would be great time to explore the city and interact a bit with Sophie, Josh had the number of all the members of Bellister family in case any emergency arises but Josh didn't have the number saved with the name Sophie. Dann was curious, and he asked Josh," Dad, do you have the number of Bellister's daughter "
Josh with an obvious face says," Yeah, but why do you want Bellister's  daughter's number ?”
Dann with a shy full smile said, “Nothing just wanted to wander the city, so I thought it might be better to have some company”
Josh viciously smiled and said, “Mayor's daughter hah, there you go (he shares the number) enjoy bud”
Dann blushed and said," Yeah dad"
He dialed the number and she wasn't able to pickup, but she messaged to meet her later at the local community park.

Both met at local community park, Sophie was wearing a red colour hoodie with black Goggles and with a black cap on, as she didn't want anybody to know that she was there. She brought a McLaren P1 so that she can show the city to Dann easily, Dann was blown away after he saw the car, and he asked Sophie after they got inside the car," Don't you think everyone will know that you are Sophie Bellister after you pull of McLaren in front of Community park ".
Sophie said,” You have a lot of things left to know about ULMARK, this city or I can say this country, is the most diverse economically, there are many people who are like rich to another level while there are also many people who are poor to hell and after the whole independence thing, everything is a little Hotchpotch but my mom is trying everything to reduce the gap between rich and poor here but as long Tiget lives,that freaking thought too is impossible "
Dann replied saying," Yes my dad also told this class struggle thing here, he always keeps reminding me that I need to work hard to achieve something in this (stammering) place. "
Sophie with little anxious face asks Dann," So your dad, does not want you to be a Police officer in here?”
Dann said," I don't know, he keeps on saying these things and definitely he wants me to be a Police officer, but he always keeps on saying that life here is hard, and so I need to work harder and all sought of things”
Sophie to relax the tense mood a bit replies," Its just one of those dad things they always put things straight forward, but let's change our agenda OK, you are here to explore the city so here you go”.

ULMARK was a massive island and the major portion of that island consisted of the place named as Porus it was business capital, and all rich people dwelt there and if Porus consisted of 60% of ULMARK then Dant consisted of 20% of ULMARK ,in Dant poor people dwelt in misery and then next 20% belonged to The Eastern Junkyard or what Tiget calls as the Jordan Fantasy, that place is full of crime and nonsense but actually the whole place is very well organized.

It consisted of three level subordinates, the first one which is called as subordinate one consisted of Tiget Jordan himself and his trusted 50 men and second Subordinate were the ones who do quite a lot of participation in all missions of Tiget and the third Subordinates were those people whom Tiget treated very nicely, but they were never given a chance because of some or the other reason such as minor, old age, handicapped or pregnant or any such reason because of which the person would not be capable of shooting at right place. These three subordinates were literally divided through black barricades where two men from the second class would be stand right up there in front of the door as guards, these guards were changed on a rotation process where every guard would be changed every month. The structure of building, hygiene and everything didn't change at all as class changed it was nothing but class all over, it was the ultimate kingdom, a fortress of Tiget which was yet to be captured.

And it was definitely not going to be easy peasy for Victor, the man who was going to be the Trojan horse for Josh and his men to enter into this fortress.