The Regret

The people that were in ULMARK were scared, and they were indoors, it was a curfew like situation in ULMARK, they were in a dilemma that whether they should support and save the Mayor, or they should they save the City from getting the independent status because they knew what kind of person Tiget Jordan was.

(US authorities office)
“We are going to give them independent country status ", said the high commissioner. Josh wasn't shocked with this decision and he replied,"You know the repercussions right ? "

The High commissioner nodded and said ," Yes Josh, hence we are going to make some adjustments, we are going to make a pact with Tiget that we will give you the independent status, but he should allow 2 groups of US police department which will consists of 22 police officers to ULMARK , so that we can have at least some control over ULMARK".
Josh replied saying," I actually want to be included in that 22 men police force "
"No way Josh, we need you in US right now and take care of US police department ", said the High commissioner”.
“But sir ULMARK needs a strong leader and a vital person who can lead the 22 men police force "replied Josh.
"We need our best person to be here with us Ok! And that's that, the meetings over ", said The high commissioner with full authority.

The High commissioner had an hour long chat with the President and the president also agreed to the terms put forth by the High commissioner.

Later that day the president addressed the Media, everyone was just waiting for the decision. The president quoted," It's been a really tough 10 hours for us but for me and all the authorities who were involved in this decision, always the country and citizens in country comes first, I would like to now quickly get into the main scheme of things ,we have saved Oran Bellister ! who was a Mayor of one of our cities (everyone shocked), Yes you heard it right ULMARK was a one of our city but it is now an independent country, but we have our conditions too we are sending two Police task forces to ULMARK which will consist of 22 police officers who are going to look forward the Crimes and other illegal activities there,I know this decision might not satisfy many of you but trust me we all are for you and this is the best we could have done, Ok so that's it,Thank you! ".

It was just one of those speeches from the president which somehow felt short and very dissatisfying, people were in a frame of mind where they thought the US actually lost to Tiget Jordan, which to be honest was true they exactly did what he wanted and the 22 police men don't stand a chance in front Jordan's army of people.

Tiget Jordan then sent a video clip to media in which he was standing tall with brown blazer in black background saying, " Hmm, very nice decision Mr President your very beloved goon is alive because of you. You have signed the contract all the restriction on our city are lifted, ohhh wait on our country are lifted , Thank you president hope we all will never disappoint you (Smiles)” .

After this clip from Tiget Jordan, people just started to think was the decision correct because the illegal activities in ULMARK will directly effect US. Josh was unhappy because of two reasons one that he thinks that he hasn't made the right decision second he cannot go in that 22 police men squad .

He went home, he was all tired and sweaty, Anne just patted him and at that moment Josh looked into Anne eyes and said,"This was a very bad decision".
Anne just solemnly replied,"You did your best Josh".
Josh then asked,"Where is Dann?"
"He went to the gym and he is actually happy with the decision but he is probably going to insist you to let him go to ULMARK and fight crimes but you straight away say no Ok!”replied Anne.
Josh laughed in spite of his tiredness and said," Yes madam".

Oran Bellister was then released as soon the video clip of Tiget went live but then he had a different plan he said to one of his men who was driving Oran Bellister back home , "Drive safely, nowadays accidents are happening a lot" (he smiled viciously).