·7·

Jungkook jumped awake, sweat dripping from his forehead. Luckily there were no other customers in the shop that heard his blood-curdling scream. Jungkook clutched his chest as he tried to catch his breath.

Taehyung rushed from the back room when he heard jungkook scream. "Jungkook!" He shouted and went to the boy's side. Jungkook was shaking, his knees curled up to his chest, trying to get that horrid feeling off of him.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook as an attempt to calm him down. Slowly, the scared brunette's body stopped shaking and his breathing returned to normal. He hugged onto Taehyung's large frame.

"What happened?" He asked softly as he caressed the boy's hair. Jungkook visibly shuddered. "Nightmare." Taehyung was only semi-convinced. "A nightmare, or a memory?"

Jungkook sighed. Taehyung knew him too well despite them barley knowing each other at all. "Memory." He mumbled tucking his head into Taehyung's broad chest.

Taehyung chuckled, jungkook feeling the reverberation. "You're forgetting that I'm just like you. We are just innocent boys who grew up in the wrong household making us admire and fear the world around us. Scared that it would be the same as back 'home' and happy because we were away from it."

Taehyung sighed and held Jungkook tighter to his chest. The warm embrace made Jungkook feel safe and secure, something he hadn't felt in a long time. "Thank you." He whispered before falling asleep again, his dreams only consisting of happiness. 

-

Soooo I changed my theme again :))