·23·

Meanwhile, the two tattooers were left in the shop, Jungkook's plan working perfectly. It was already closing time and the three hadn't returned which was a relief to the brunette. Taehyung and Jungkook had been left alone, and the other employees had already gone home.

"It's just us now." Taehyung stated before strolling close to the brunette. "Yeah..." Jungkook trailed off, biting his lip, thinking about how to start the conversation they needed to have.

The blonde was now directly in front of the younger, his tattooed hand coming up to Jungkook's face and forcibly pulling his lip out from under his teeth's restraint.

The air around them was getting hotter, putting Jungkook in a dizzy, bliss-like state. His doe eyes gazed into Taehyung's hooded ones. A glimmer of lust, and a tint of something mysterious residing in them, making Jungkook ever so curious as to what it was, his face unknowingly drawing closer.

And, just like the previous two times, their lips find each other, eyes fluttering shut as if it's a routine. All thoughts of the conversation left Jungkook's mind, Taehyung clouding all of his senses.

Their lips folded together like kneaded dough; perfect increments at a steady pace. It was only when Jungkook felt Taehyung's hand slithering around his waist did he come back to his senses.

His eyes flew open as he pushed the older male away, Taehyung stumbling backwards, a confused expression on his face. Jungkook ran both of his hands through his brown locks, messing up the style as he pulled on the strands in a stressed manner, his forehead exposed.

"No, this wasn't supposed to happen!" Jungkook whispered, scolding himself for falling under Taehyung's spell when he told himself not to. He had a job to do and he was currently failing at it.

Apparently, Jungkook didn't whisper quietly enough because, low and behold, Taehyung heard him. "What do you mean this wasn't supposed to happen?" the blonde hesitantly spoke.

Jungkook turned to look at him, panic written all over his face. "Wait! I didn't mean it that way! I just-" he brunette was cut off. "What way did you think I thought you meant?" "I don't know! I just don't want you to misunderstand what my intentions were so that I can actually say what I need to!" Jungkook yelled, rushing his words.

"God, I'm a complete mess." Taehyung cautiously walked over to him and placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulders. "Just calm down, and say what you want to say, okay?" he spoke calmly, proceeding to remove his hands from the boy.

He took a deep breath, gathering all of his thoughts before speaking. "We can't do this. I can't do this," Jungkook gestured between the two of them. "At least, not yet." Taehyung just stood there silently, his expression unreadable.

"Don't get me wrong, you make me feel so safe and cared about, but I need to learn how to be myself again; how to love myself again. I'm afraid that if I don't, I'll not only lose myself, but I'll lose you, too." the brunette spoke sincerely, displaying all of his thoughts to the blonde.

"I'm starting therapy on Wednesday. And, hopefully, by the end of it, I'll understand my feelings and we can be together." Jungkook smiled softly, thinking about how great it would be if they ended up together.

Taehyung hadn't said a word, he was physically speechless. He didn't know what to say, all the information was still processing in his brain, trying to come up with a perfect response that reflected his tangled thoughts.

"Are you gonna say something or..." The brunette was getting nervous since the blonde hadn't responded yet. "I-I don't know what to say."

"Just answer me this; are you going to be an asshole about this, or are you willing to wait?" Jungkook questioned strongly, his arms crossing over his chest.

"I can't-"

-

;))