·8·

"Awww!" Hoseok cooed as he watched the two tattooers sleep on the infamous black couch. It seems a lot of stuff is going to go down on that couch.

Hoseok took out his phone and started taking pictures of the cute couple. "I'm so posting this." He jumped up and down happily cause his ship was sailing. He's been shipping them ever since the day Jungkook got his tattoo, which was only, like, two days ago, but who cares?

The door rang open and a tired mint haired boy entered the shop. "Yoongles, my man!" Hoseok greeted rushing over to him and pulling him into a bone crushing hug. "You're killing me Hobi." Yoongi deadpanned as he tried to breathe.

Hoseok released his death grip and apologized. "Also, never call me that again." Hoseok chuckled. "That's a good one! You know I'm not going to listen to you, right?" Yoongi sighed and picked the bridge of his nose with his slender fingers.

"Why do I even try?" He mumbled yet Hoseok still heard him. "Because you love me?" He questioned with wide puppy eyes that even Yoongi couldn't resist. He groaned loudly. "You're lucky I tolerate you." Hoseok smiled his large heart-shaped smile.

The red haired gasped in realization. "Oh! Look at this!" Hoseok shoved his sleek black phone in Yoongi's face. "Is there supposed to be something on it?" Yoongi spoke looking at the black screen. "Oh, wait." Hoseok proceeded to unlock the device and opened his photos.

"Okay, now look!" The picture Hoseok had taken earlier of the sleeping duo was on the screen. "Aren't they adorable?!" Yoongi let out a small chuckle. "Sure Hobi."

Hoseok looked over to where Taehyung and Jungkook were sleeping only to find the pair staring back at them. Hoseok nervously laughed. "H-how much did you hear?"Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other smirking wildly before looking back at the two. They spoke at the same time only adding a creepier effect to their teasing tone. "Everything." 

-

SOOOOOOPEEEEEEEE!

I had an SOL yesterday and one today. Hope I did well :/ 

I wrote this on the bus lmao 

K byeeee