·17·

The two boys continued their way up to the roof where a lazy, mint haired fellow was waiting. He was humming a soft melody while drumming his fingers against his crossed legs, his onyx eyes focused on the scenery in front of him.

He looked over at the sound of the door squeaking open, confused by the mysterious pink haired male accompanying his friend. "Who's this, Kook?" The shortest of the three smiled brightly at him before introducing himself.

"Park Jimin! Nice to meet you, Yoongi!" The mint haired furrowed his eyebrows. "How do you know my name?" Jimin's face became as pink as his hair. "U-um. Well, I've seen you around and, uh, Jungkook told me your name too."

"Oh. No need to introduce myself then." Yoongi shrugged, the two boys sitting on either side of him. Conversation flowed between the three males, all of them finding lots in common, laughs being thrown around every now and then. "I have work after school, you wanna come?" Jungkook asked the shorter.

"What do you do?" Jimin questioned as they got up to go to class since lunch was ending. "I'm a tattoo artist actually." "Woah, that's so cool! I wish I had a job like that, or a job in general." Yoongi chuckled at the unemployed boy. "That makes two of us."

The school day continued as normal, Jungkook struggling to keep his eyes open as his boring AP physics teacher's voice droned on about God knows what. The final bell rang making the brunette snap his eyes open and gather up his stuff quickly so he could finally leave.

His two friends joined him while he was grabbing his stuff from his locker. "You ready to go? We gotta go back to my house to get my car." Yoongi spoke as Jungkook closed his locker and stuffed his textbooks in his backpack. "Yeah, let's go."

With that, the three boys set off, Jimin easily fitting in with the two best friends. When they arrived at Yoongi's house, the mint haired ran inside to grab the keys before the group climbed inside the car and drove to the infamous tattoo parlor.

Jungkook walked in first, Hoseok at the desk as usual, a bright smile plastered on his face when he saw the young brunette. "Ay, Jungkookie!" The red haired announced happily before his face fell into a smirk as he saw Yoongi enter the shop.

"And Yoongi's here too~" "Shut up, dork." Yoongi deadpanned, aiming a deadly yet soft glare at Hoseok. "Oh? Who's this?" He questioned when he saw the unfamiliar pink haired male enter behind Yoongi. "I'm Jimin! I'm their new friend." Jimin's smile radiated a similar glow to Hoseok's, which caused the red haired to smile back at him.

"Nice to meet you, Jimin! The name's Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi." Jungkook had already sauntered off to the couch, his backpack thrown on the fluffy carpet as he started to breeze through his homework.

"Damn, Jungkook, how do you do that so fast?" Jimin gaped at Jungkook speeding through calculus. The brunette stiffened for a split second before answering. "I don't know. I guess I've always done my homework pretty fast."

When his dad died and his mom turned to abuse, alcohol, and sex to fill the hole in her heart, Jungkook had to adapt to his new normal. Getting beaten almost every day to the point where you can barely walk leaves very little time for homework.

Hence, a new habit arose where he learned how to speed through his homework efficiently. Whether it was a good or a bad thing, he doesn't know. Sure, it's great to get your work done quickly, but the cause of it is one that haunts him.

Jimin plopped down on the couch before the brunette could dwell on the topic, Jungkook slightly thankful for the pink haired bringing him out of his thoughts. "Jungoo~" A deep, velvety voice called from behind the brunette.

A smile graced Jungkook's features as he put his homework to the side and stood up, his body subconsciously moving towards the familiar blonde. "Hey, Tae." He said softly, his arms wrapping around Taehyung.

"Who's this?" Jimin asked, eyeing the mysterious blonde who was hugging his new friend with a soft, loving gaze. The two broke off the hug and Taehyung introduced himself to the short male, who did the same to Taehyung.

"Can y'all shut the fuck up? I'm trying to take a nap." Yoongi mumbled as he curled into the loveseat like a cat. "Is he always like this?" Jimin whispered. "Yes." Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok deadpanned in unison. "Not gonna lie, he looks kinda cute." The pink haired commented, a small smile on his face as he looked at the 'sleeping' male.

"I'm not cute!"

-

it's 6/9 today- 

so I got animal crossing and now I'm addicted :) also, it's my last week of class! i'm gonna be a freshman~