·15·

You could say there was an awkward tension between the two tattooers the next day at work. It's not as if they wanted tension between them, but considering a certain 'event' yesterday, it was only natural for them to shy away from the other.

The day started off normal, Jungkook greeting Hoseok when he entered the shop, the calming smell bringing a smile to his face. It was crazy how his life had completely changed after a few days. It was almost unreal how he was finally free from his mother's evil clutches.

He sat on the couch like normal, waiting for clients to walk in to book an appointment or for a tattoo. The door opened to reveal the attractive blonde, his smile lighting up the room. Jungkook shyly looked away from the male as he cast his gaze to his hands that fidgeted nervously in his lap.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook, his eyes watching his shy figure. He didn't know how to approach the younger, his mind racing with all kinds of thoughts. What if Jungkook regretted the kiss? Would he even want to see him again?

These thoughts swarmed around in his head, but he quickly shook them away and busied himself with setting up his station. 'Maybe if I avoid him, he'll come to me. Then I'll know if he even wants me...'  The blonde thought while nodding to himself.

And that's how the next few hours went; Taehyung deliberately avoiding Jungkook while the latter was being a shy piece of shit. 

Taehyung's client he had scheduled for today eventually showed up and he was more than ecstatic to start on the tattoo because of the obvious tension between the two boys.

The client walked into the shop, her short brown hair falling down to her shoulders in large beach waves. She had a tomboy appearance, piercings on her nose, eyebrows brushed in an angry expression. Tattoos littered her neck, more running down her exposed arms in her black thrasher crop top.

Her ripped black shorts exposed her tan thighs and smooth calves, the skin screaming to be inked. Her eyes lidded with mascara and a bold cat eye making her hazel orbs pop. She smiled at Hoseok when entering, the soft expression contrasting with her tough appearance.

"Hey, hey, Angel!" Taehyung smiled and waved her over, the two chatting about their previous encounter where they discussed her tattoo. "Okay, let's get this started. I'm literally so excited!" The girl named Angel said, a large smile forming on her lips as she lied down on the chair.

"So am I, this tattoo is killer." Taehyung spoke, Angel's contagious smile causing him to form a boxy one in return. "You know what to do." He said pointing to her shorts and she nodded her head before pulling the material down to her calves, revealing her shaped body.

She rolled over on her side as Taehyung wiped her right thigh up to the bottom of her rib cage before placing the stencil down, the bold outline of a sexy lady face surrounded by roses being left on the skin. The blonde pulled his black gloves on before grabbing his tattoo gun and starting.

He was stoked about this one, the art style being one he does very well. Lady faces and flowers have to be one of his all time favorite subjects, black and grey being his specialty style.

The two made small talk while Angel was being tattooed, the girl trying hard not to laugh and mess up Taehyung's hard work. The blonde was smiling a lot while talking with her, Angel being a carefree type of girl who you could talk to about anything and have a good time.

Jungkook, who was casually sitting in his spot while on break, watched as the two interacted, jealousy coursing through his veins. His tongue angrily poked at his inner cheek as he rolled his eyes at them. Taehyung was his, not hers. He crossed his arms across his chest and huffed as he sunk further into the couch.

The brunette soon grew tired of sitting there and doing nothing, so he took his sketchpad from his station and started to draw. Fluid strokes intertwined into the fierce silhouette of a dragon, bold lines grazing over the paper. The drawing of the angry creature seemed to encapsulate his mood because he was pretty pissed off right now.

Jungkook glanced over to the pair who seemed to be done with the tattoo, Taehyung finishing up the process and putting away his materials. "Can I post this on my insta?" The blonde asked Angel. "Oh, yeah, sure!" She spoke enthusiastically while standing up, her shorts pooling by her feet as she showed the large tattoo that spread all the way up to her ribs from her thigh.

Taehyung unlocked his phone and took a quick picture before thanking her. She only smiled and brushed it off saying it was no big deal while pulling up her shorts carefully. He wrapped up the appointment and bid her goodbye, the girl heading over to Hoseok to pay before leaving the shop.

Jungkook had finally had enough and stormed over and stood in front of him, his face in an angry pout, eyebrows furrowed in agitation. "Um, hi?" Taehyung said unsurely, questioning the expression on the younger's face. "Really? Hi?" Jungkook spoke coldly, his arms crossed over his chest.

"I don't know what you mean..." The blonde trailed off. "So, you're just gonna pretend I didn't see you and that 'Angel' girl being all lovey-dovey and shit?" Jungkook deadpanned, jealousy evident in his tone. Taehyung picked up on this and smirked at the brunette.

"Are you jealous, perhaps?" "N-no! 'M not!" Jungkook yelled quickly, his face heating up. "Oh, you definitely are. Scared I'm cheating on you, pup?" Taehyung said smugly, teasing the boy. "What? No! Besides, how would you cheat when we aren't even together?" Jungkook mumbled the last part, his gaze falling downwards as his lip form a pout.

"Awww. Want me to make you mine then?" The blonde smirked while sliding one of his hands around the younger's tiny, cinched waist. Jungkook gave him a small smile. "What if I do want that?"

"Then, I'll say yes now and ask you properly later." Taehyung winked, the brunette biting his lip in return. "By the way, Angel's just a good friend of mine. No need to worry about her stealing me away from you." Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully, but nodded his head.

"She better not. You're mine."

-

possessive kookie over here ;) this is what Angel's tattoo looks like! It's literally so dope like wtf.

also, if anyone wanted to see JK's drawing of the dragon :) this is so cool, like, I could never