·26·

"Guys, prom is around the corner and I have nothing to wear~" Jimin wailed to his two friends, his dramatic self flopping on Yoongi's couch. "You want some cheese to go with that whine?" the mint haired mumbled snarkily.

"Keep talking, we'll see where that gets you." the shorty threatened, his cute demeanor disappearing, an annoyed one taking its place. "What are you gonna do? Punch my shins?"

"You know we're basically the same height, right? I can do much more than punch your shins." "He got you there, man. Y'all are hella short." Jungkook laughed. "Do you want to be homeless or are you just pushing my buttons, cause you are one step away from sleeping outside." the mint haired threatened, his eyes darkening at the brunette.

"Uh, I think I'll shut up now." He faked a large smile, turning his attention to his phone. "Ok, homelessness aside, I need a prom outfit and y'all are going to help me." Jimin continued. "You know you need a date to go to prom, right?" Jungkook snickered, his eyes focused on the game of among us he had just started.

"A-and who said I don't have a date already?" Jimin stammered defensively, his tone trying to hide his obvious lie, but failing horribly. "Who would want to go with you? Well, Yoongi might." the brunette rebutted with a sly smirk, making the last sentence to where only Yoongi could hear it.

"The fuck, dude?" the mint haired glared quietly at the younger as if his cover had been blown. "I swear to God, Jungkook, if you do not willingly come with me, I will drag your ass to the car." "As if you could drag me in the first place." Jungkook muttered while rolling his eyes.

The tiny pink haired cracked his neck and his fingers, ready to show this man who's boss. "Alright. Suit yourself." Jimin then proceeded to literally drag Jungkook's body off the couch and out the door.

"OW, JIMIN! The sidewalk hurts like hell!" "Then get your lazy ass legs up and walk to the car." the older shrugged, continuing to let Jungkook's body scrape against the tanned walkway. "Fine!" the boy yelled, accepting his defeat. Jimin let go of his arm, the limb flopping to the ground with the rest of his aching body.

"That's what you get, fucker." The older strutted past the boy with a scoff, victoriously flipping his hair. Yoongi stepped out of the house, holding in a laugh as he watched the poor soul attempt to get off the ground. "That's what you get, fucker." "Jimin literally just said that, you don't need to say it again." the brunette snarled, brushing the specks dirt off of his black jeans with his rock-dented hands.

"Yeah, sure, whatever." the mint haired shrugged, walking past the upright corpse of his best friend, throwing his middle finger up at him. The brunette stuck his tongue out at the other while his back was turned, trudging reluctantly towards the shiny, black vehicle while soothing his arm that felt like it was on the verge of being out of its socket. 'At least I'm not driving.'

Once the trio were in the car, Jimin stepped on the gas with an amount of force you wouldn't think would come out of his petite body, jerking the other two forward. "Jimin! What the hell?!" Jungkook screamed, rubbing his head that had smacked against the seat in front of him.

"Oops." the pink haired giggled cutely, acting as if he didn't purposefully jerk the car forward to elongate Jungkook's suffering for his own personal enjoyment. With that out of the way, the three set off for the mall.

"Ok, so we need to hit up H&M first, and then Forever 21. After that, we need to go to Express-" "Just shut up and lead the way. I came to assist you, not hear your monologue about which stores we need to go to." Yoongi groaned, not wanting to hear the long list of store names that would only make him regret even coming here in the first place.

"Fine." Jimin huffed, storming off towards H&M like he planned, the other two boys following silently. Racks of clothes were lined neatly across the floor, the neutral palette creating a calm atmosphere perfect for shopping.

"What to buy, what to buy..." the pink haired trailed off, perusing the many options available. He turned a corner, still looking down at the clothes, not noticing the figure he was about to run into until it was too late. "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry-- wait, Brian?" "For the last time, it's Young K!" the man responded once he looked at who bumped into him.

"No one is going to call you that, Younghyun." Jimin chuckled at the raven haired. "Nice to see you too, short stack." Younghyun scoffed with a smile, ruffling the younger's hair, happy to see his friend from Canada again.

The two had coincidentally met in the country as Jimin's dad was stationed there for three years. Jimin was a transfer student at Younghyun's middle school and met the raven because he was the one of the few students who spoke Korean. They became friends and hung out often until Jimin had to move back to Korea, Brian following suit a year later due to certain events.

"I didn't know you lived near here. I mean, I know you moved here, but I didn't know where." Jimin conversed with his old friend. "Yeah, I actually go to the same school as you, but I never found the time to talk to you." "Wow, it's like we're destined to be at the same school." the shorter commented sarcastically making the other chuckle.

"Um, who's this?" Yoongi suddenly spoke up from behind Jimin. "Oh, right! Yoongi, Jungkook, this is Younghyun aka Brian aka Young K even though no one calls him that. He's my friend from Canada. Bri, these are my friends Yoongi and Jungkook." "Nice to meet you guys." The raven smiled charmingly, bowing slightly to show respect, the other two doing the same.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Brian asked. "Prom shopping. You know how I am." Jimin laughed causing the taller to smile in return. "Still crazy about fashion I see. Do you have a date yet?" "Well, you see... Who even needs a date to go to prom anyway? Ha ha..." The pink haired stumbled out, scratching the back of his head bashfully.

"So, that's a big fat no?" "Yeah," Jimin sighed, looking down at the ground in shame. "Don't worry. I'm sure you'll find someone soon. Anyone would be lucky to have you as their date." Younghyun flicked Jimin's chin to make the shorter look up, winking at him with a sincere, tiny grin.

"Oop- looks like handsome man over here is tryna steal your man." Jungkook whispered to Yoongi who, in turn, elbowed him in the side. "Ow! That hurt." The youngest pouted, rubbing the side of his stomach, tired of the constant mistreatment he was going through today.

"Well, I should probably leave you three to continue shopping. It was nice seeing you again Jimin. Let's catch up sometime." "Definitely!" Jimin waved enthusiastically at his friend as he walked away. "He seems nice." Jungkook spoke, sliding next to Jimin with a cheeky grin on his face.

"God, Jungkook! He's just my friend!" The pink haired blushed, his face nearly matching the pigment of his wavy locks. "Sure~ He totally didn't look as if he was going to ask you to prom." Jimin only 'pffted' and walked away to another part of the store to continue his mission of finding the perfect prom outfit.

"You know, if I were you, I'd probably ask Jimin to prom before Brian does." Jungkook nudged Yoongi before following his pink friend. The mint haired only sighed as thoughts ran through his head. Hell yeah he didn't like seeing Jimin with that fairly handsome Canadian. But, what was the poor lad supposed to do? He didn't know what to do with his feelings, especially ones he hadn't felt before.

This jealousy of sorts was new to him. It only helped confirm the feelings he had for his new friend, and Yoongi didn't know what to do. How was he supposed to confess? Did the younger even remotely like him? What if he gets rejected? 'But then again, if I don't confess, that Brian dude is gonna steal Jimin away.' the mint haired thought to himself before following the two through the store.

Two long hours and 12 different stores later, Jimin had finally picked out the perfect prom outfit that he wouldn't let the other two see because he was being petty and wanted them to be surprised. "We can finally leave!" Yoongi rejoiced whilst running towards his car, missing the comfort of his bed badly.

"That's the fastest I've ever seen him run. Actually, it's the first time I've ever seen him run." Jungkook remarked, following his best friend. "What an interesting man you are, Min Yoongi." Jimin said to himself, shaking his head with a smile.

-

i've risen from the dead :)