Chapter 13

Evenfall towered some distance over the beaches of Tarth. At this time of the morning the sun rising over the tall mountain peaks danced on the sapphire waves. The shining play of water and ray created a glorious display of light that painted swirling images on the ceiling of Brienne's chamber. She lay back on the pillows of her overstuffed bed watching the shimmering patterns glow and change. Her face was the picture of pure ecstasy as Tormund's beard brushed her inner thigh. Gods, she loved it when he did this to her. His mouth played her body like an finely tuned instrument. Every movement of his tongue brought forth a harmony of music from her. A rapid flicking produced from her lungs a breathy gasp. A soft swirl caused a low moan to reverberate in her throat. While a hard thrust elicited a high pitched wail from deep within her. This morning he was hitting all the right notes.

Suddenly she drew in her breath and flung her head back. "That's it!" She nearly screamed. "There!" Brienne instructed through her loud, pleasured sighs. Her hands dug into the blanket that lay tossed aside surrounding her. Her fists grasping the sheets like the reigns of her horse, trying to drive herself closer to him, and his tongue deeper inside her.

Tormund relented a bit in his quest to find the spot that would drive Brienne mad. "You like that?" He teased, raising his head from between her legs to gaze at her with an exaggerated quizzical expression, his face and beard wet from her.

She looked down at his smile, framed by the "v" of her widespread, upbent legs. Brienne's entire body shuttered at the interruption of the euphoria she was enjoying, her long lean torso heaving with breathlessness. "Don't Stop!" She screamed, not caring who heard beyond her chamber door.

"Yeah?" He nodded, savoring his game and the taste of her as he licked his lips.

"Oh please!" Brienne begged. "Don't stop!" Sitting up, she reached out and ran her fingers through Tormund's tousled hair. Her fingers tightened over the top of his head, and she shoved his face back down into her sensitive wanting curves.

"Mmmmm." Tormund groaned satisfyingly, returning his full attention to working her to her climax. Brienne let her body fall back to the bed, and relax into the sharp frantic movements of his mouth.

Her voice grew even louder as she neared her orgasm, the breath exploding from her lungs as loud sensual cries. Tormund ran his hands over her buttocks, and up along her thighs, squeezing forcefully as he went. Abruptly, he forced her legs down toward the mattress, opening her even wider to him. She nearly screamed as his tongue plunged deeper into her and retreated. He repeated his probing of her until she could barely breathe. The sound of her passion, the feel of her soft luscious skin, and the warm sweetness of her in his mouth made his own body hard and needful. Lost in his pleasuring of her, he had tried to focus solely on Brienne's need. However, she was so damned perfect that he could not hold his own longing at bay. He reached beneath himself and began to work his own shaft with one hand as his other arm moved upward through her legs and against her stomach. She leaned upward on her elbows allowing him the access he needed. He vigorously clasped her breast. He pulled, squeezed, and manipulated her skin to his desires as his own stroking of himself grew stronger.

Brienne's back arched, and her shouting hastened as she felt herself nearing her climax. Tormund felt the familiar shuttering within her that told him she was almost there. He too, was reaching his height. Her muscles tensed, and she groaned as her body let loose the fervor he created in her. Her beautiful waterfall cascaded over him, and he lapped at it, drinking her in like the sweetest wine. At the same time, he swelled and moaned, releasing himself on the wrinkled sheets.

Exhausted, he crawled up the bed to lay beside her. She struggled to catch her breath and stop her body from shaking as she rolled onto her side and draped her leg over him. He gathered her in his arms and held her tightly to him. Their breathy panting mingled together as their vigorous passions eased into the smoldering security of their love.