Chapter Seven: Him

I sat in a golden meadow.  It seemed as if the riches of flowers never ended. The sun hung high in the blue summers sky. It brought warmth down to me. But a warmth laid next to me that could not be compared to the sun's mere rays. It was him. He whose eyes were the beautiful blues that gave the oceans the colors they posses.He whose blonde hair brought shame to even the most golden fields of wheat. He whose cream skin shattered even the finest of porcelain china. He whose soft lips could kiss away the pain and suffering. Those lips could tease you till your skin, dark or light, would blush a crimson red, like roses on a mid summers day. It was him. He who iUloved. And we sat there for all of summer, never shaken by the wind, nor storm, nor heat. It was just us. Forever with only love and happiness. But only until autumn came and love slowly drifted, falling faster and faster into the deep pit in which nothing ever came back out of. And then winter arrived and the storm that dare not lay a finger on my loved buried him under the heavenly clowds so that whenever I looked up at the sky I would see him with another who wasn't me. And I would cry, cry, and cry, till my eyes bled because there were no tears left. The storm was over, but my love still away from me. When spring came, I sank to grief. For he was not with me.  No longer could I look up at the sky to see his beautiful face. Shining in the heavens was no longer my dear beloved,  but just the mere sun that mocked me in my foolish desires.

  My eyes opened slowly, but then closed at the painful amount of sunlight shining throught the window. I pushed off of Germany's chest very slightly and looked into his eyes; he was still sleeping. His grip around my waist had loosened giving me just enough room to attempt to escape from him. As I was about to get out, a hard tug at my waist pulled me right into Germany's chest. Why was it so hard.

  "Oww." I groaned weakly. I tried my hardest to look up at his face, which I barely succeeded in. A grin formed on his lips as he opened his mouth to speak.

  "Vhere do you zhink you're going?"  He said in a deep voice. I felt my face heat up against his warm chest.

  "I thought you were asleep." I justified embarrassed. He pulled me closer to him and chuckled.

  "You zhought vrong."

   "Germany?" I began as I sat upright. He didn't stop me this time  and looked up at me with those lovely blue eyes.

   "Yes." He responded plainly. I giggled softly.

   "Germany?" I began. He sat up moving his face closer to mine

   "You seemed cold." It was silent for a while. Germany sat up and stared into my face and then reached his right hand towards my left cheek then caressed it. He reached in towards my other cheek and I closed my eyes slowly as he pecked it softly. But he didn't release. He kept himself close to me and I felt his warm steady breath wash over me. I, not knowing what to do with my own hands kept them to my side as Germany did all the work. He moved closer to me and whispered into my ear.

   "Cry again." My eyes widened.

   "I'm sorry?" I questioned him.

   "Cry like you did while you were sleeping." He demanded softly as his hands slipped down to my waist. "Cry so I can cuddle you."

    "Stop it." I told him. "Just stop." But he kept going. His hands kept sliding down trailing slowly to my hips.

    "Cry for me."

    "Stop teasing me." I ordered. "Stop!" I quickly slid my hands up and gripped his cheeks and pulled him back. Sadly he dragged me with him. I was on top of him, my hands still on his cheeks and his still on my hips. My hands softened on his face, but not his on my hips. I was always weaker than him. It was once again silent,  as if we were both frozen in time. All to be heard was our breathing. My quicker than his own.

    "Kiss me." He requested, or more so commanded. A tear welled up in my eye.

    "Am I a tool?" I asked sadly. "A tool you can just use when you feel like it."

    "Kiss me." He repeated.

    "Stop it, just please." I begged. His face showed no emotion. No sadness, no happiness,  not even lust. It was blank. And it hurt me. "You don't even care do you." He just looked at me. "You don't care that I'm hurt." I chuckled, a sad, hurting chuckle. "I wouldn't expect it, since I'm just a game."

    "_________, kiss me." He was demanding this time, and he said my name.

   "I am just a game, aren't I?" I questioned rhetorically. "A game you've mastered." My tear had broken through the barrier, and was about to fall. "I'm such a fool."

   "Please, kiss me."

   "NO!" I yelled at him. I released my arms and pushed back so I was no longer hovering above him, but in stead kneeling. I slapped him, harder then I've ever slapped anyone before, and my first tear landed on his crean skin. "I will never, ever, ever, EVER kiss you." My voice cracked as I spoke. "And don't ever touch me again." Tears streamed down my face now and I got up and rushed out of the room slamming the door behind me.

I could still hear her sad tears even behind the door. I sat up slowly, but then plummeted back down towards the pillows. Vhat the hell have I done. I didn't realize how much I could hurt her.

  "Damn"

   I ran through the halls until I came to the kitchen where Italy was happily making pasta, it seemed to me that was all he did, make pasta. But it didn't matter, Italy's presence automatically uplifted my spirits.

   "Well hello there Italy." I chimed happily. He looked back over his shoulder, his curl seemed to always bounce at his movement. He blushed a little and then I looked down at myself. I was still only wearing a sweater and underwear. I tried to cover myself.

   "Italy!" I yelled playfully. "That's not funny." He smiled a bright smile which made me smile back. Down the hall I could hear a door open. It was Germany. I sighed. I walked over to one of the brown chairs around the slick black table. I tinkered quietly with the flavorless candies in the bowl while I thought of one person.

Only one

And it was him

Only him

Him

And no one else.